What are you listening to right now?

There are 9,541 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SWAT_OP-R8R.

• Cradel Of Filth-Hallowed be Thy name

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

From the darkness we come to the darkness we all shall go
    ........................................................................................
    Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, cum possit, iubet. Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus.

Translation:

The descent to Hell is easy. He who does not forbid sin commands it. Without the cross, without the light, nothing dies. We are but dust and shadows.
    Eve online chars: RavenMcDougal

• Raptile feat. X-Zibit & Anti Garanti - Make ya`ll bounce

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.

• Marilyn Manson - The Death Song

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

........................................................................................
    Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, cum possit, iubet. Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus.

Translation:

The descent to Hell is easy. He who does not forbid sin commands it. Without the cross, without the light, nothing dies. We are but dust and shadows.

• To my minde and it says samsing like this "Go the F$%# to bed M^&&** its allready 3.45 AM and u are still up man move ,i understand theat u liekd theat Film "DOOM" but hey i need to rest so get the F ***)(^& in your bed close your F%$%# eyes and btw turn out theat freaking computer "

more or less its (this is what my minde tells me right now ) :D

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

Translation:

• Blje es tikko kaa atliidu no Jozhika izlaiduma balles Sesiles pirtii. Labi nodzeeros... un veel joprojaam 0.5 Zip blakus ^^

Ui sry, domaaju ka tas bija domaat par maniim. Bet tev pe tava anglju valodas akcenta jaapiestraadaa... ^^

My Homepage

(\__/)

• Ehh Laser ok i know u are drunk right now frome the great party ^^ but hey man dont ya know theat your should talk english in this thread :P ahhh enyway its a off topic ^^

btw its allready 4.03 AM and i am still lisening to my minde who allready starts to think about to make a complite brackdown off my body only to get my to sleep ^^ i know this sound a bit crazy hey but i dont think theat u would talk normal or listen noses like Marilyn Manson - tainted Love ,compilitly from nowere 8o if you wouldent slept for allmoste now lets see 30 Hours [10] yaahhoo ! i am the man ! [11] i am the man ! [11] i am the man ! [11] i am the man ! [11] i am the man ! [11] i am the man ! [11] , ok ok ok i stop :P

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

Translation:

• If ya wanna spam, then do it in the appropiate thread...

50 Cent feat. Mobb Deep - Outta Control (Remix)

My Homepage

(\__/)

• Hey Laser open your eyes this is a Off Topic and theat means theatr i can spame here

to the singing birds :)

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

Translation:

• Gustavo - Citu Variantu Nav

My Homepage

(\__/)

• Korn - Coming undone

LiNk1N P/\Rk 4EVER

Dont Drink And Drive....Smoke And Fly!

Play the game and enjoy, you might die tomorrow