Spamming spree!!!!

There are 364 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Commander Zane.

• SHICAGO!!!

YEEHAW, MY 400th POST!!!

Damn, am i glad that i created this thread :D

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.

• You must be taking lessons from Mech in shameless self-promotion... [12]

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• ehmm Cantaurian... ur Avatar scares me...

My Homepage

(\__/)

• [10] [10] [10] [10] [10] Laserjet is scared rolfmfao

btw nice avatar drago.did you get it from my linke on the DC forum?

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

From the darkness we come to the darkness we all shall go
    ........................................................................................
    Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, cum possit, iubet. Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus.

Translation:

The descent to Hell is easy. He who does not forbid sin commands it. Without the cross, without the light, nothing dies. We are but dust and shadows.
    Eve online chars: RavenMcDougal

• [968] [968] [968] [968] [968] [968] [968] [968] [968] [968] [968] [968] [968] [968] [968] [968] [968] [968] [968] [968] [968] [968] [968] [968] [968] [968] [968] [968] [968] [968] [968] [968] [968] [968] [968] [968] [968] [968] [968] [968] [968] [968] [968] [968] [968] [968] [968] [968] [968] [968] [968] [968] [968] [968] [968] [968] [968] [968] [968] [968] [968] [968] [968]

[731] [962] [spammer]

• [spammer] [spammer] [spammer] [spammer] [spammer] [spammer] [spammer] [spammer] [spammer] [spammer] [spammer] [spammer] [spammer] [spammer] [spammer] [spammer] [spammer] [spammer] [spammer] [spammer] [spammer] [spammer] [spammer] [spammer] [spammer] [spammer] [spammer] [spammer] [spammer] [spammer] [spammer] [spammer] [spammer] [spammer] [spammer] [spammer] [spammer] [spammer] [spammer] [spammer] [spammer] [spammer] [spammer] [spammer] [spammer] [spammer] [spammer] [spammer] [spammer] [spammer] [spammer] [spammer] [spammer] [spammer] [spammer] [spammer] [spammer] [spammer] [spammer] [spammer] [spammer] [spammer] [spammer] [spammer] [spammer] [spammer] [spammer] [spammer] [spammer] [spammer] [spammer] [spammer] [spammer] [spammer] [spammer] [spammer] [spammer] [spammer] [spammer] [spammer]

[731] [962] [spammer]

• One day a little spamer was going to his spam schoole his firs lesen was the teory of spaming the second was spam history the third was literal spam and after this or little Spamer got bored of spaming and did went to the spam school enymore ,one day spamer went to spam city the capital city of spam Land ,after an hour or little spamer got bored of all the nonspamer and so he started to Spam at the wrong places on the wrong time ,after a vile same non spamer called the antispampolice and or little spamer got baned in the spamer jail for a long,long time and was never seen agen . 8)

moral of the story dont get catcht os the antispamerpolice.

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

........................................................................................
    Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, cum possit, iubet. Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus.

Translation:

The descent to Hell is easy. He who does not forbid sin commands it. Without the cross, without the light, nothing dies. We are but dust and shadows.

• [yawn]

Harlan_Liner

"On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur, l'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux"

A. St EXUPERY

"Homo hominis lupus"

• MUAHAHAHAA!!! BWUCK BWUCK... MUAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

My Homepage

(\__/)

• What does this big red button do?
    *goes to the spam cannons & pushes it*
    ***''Warning spam cannon self destruct activated''***
    ***30 seconds untill the Spammy spamaddy spam explosion left***
    *** Plz evacuate the area 25 miles around u to avoid u to turn into spam***

My Homepage

(\__/)

• *GOD Damet !! LASER WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? 8o *
    **only 25 sec. left we need tyo get out of her fast**
    ***20 seconds untill the Spammy spamaddy spam explosion left***
    *Damed whay did you have to press theat button :evil: now we will never get out of her befor we got turned into spam :evil: ***

and the story continues ....

(laser nowe its your turn agen :D)
    btw.nopw this is what i calll good spaming :]

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

Translation:

• Raven, go & evacuate everyone! Women & Children 1st!!!! Take the trains, to get them out! Use the Battleships, to move the ships out!!! As soon u have launched, then activate the jump drives & go to the Lorencia jump gate!. I`ll try to defuse it!!!.
    *fiddles around the cannons*
    *Warning! the Spammy spammady spam explosion has been delayed*
    *5 minutes left to the Spammy spamady explosion*
    So, i gave u enough time to launch & activate the jump drives. Take a few top pilots, to defend them from the nomads! I`m not going with you... I`ve done this shit, then i need to take care of it.
    [SIZE=4][SIZE=3]NOW GO!!![/SIZE] [/SIZE]

Btw, i forgot to say where the action is. The story happens in the Davias system. A hidden system deep in the upper uknown system. It was discovered by a young outcast who was willing to see the nomads & get their weapons. He got to the upper unknown system & a huge nomad fleet appeared. He had to flee, so he accidentaly found the jumpgate. He entered & he was shocked. A total copy of the Tau-37 system. But his luch swas short. a new kind of nomads attacked him. He got some info of them, he went back to the upper unknown system, sent his info & died. The concentration of the nomads was too big to break through.

c`mon raven... now u go on...

My Homepage

(\__/)