Fighting Corsairs. AI Issue?

There is 1 reply in this Thread. The last Post () by ringotwin.

• So, I notice this not at all with other ships. But the Corsairs seem to "jackrabbit" a TON more than any other ship. I mean, even target tracking them is damn near impossible. They change direction so fast I can't get a lock on. I mean, I know you made the Crossfire mod so the AI was smarter. But I seriously can't use missiles. As EVERYONE drops what seems like a limitless supply of countermeasures. Corsair hunt missions are impossible because tracking them is like trying to catch a fly with chopsticks. I'm not saying dumb down the missions. But you might want to take a look at the code for the Corsairs. They might need some slight tweaking.

• All u need m8 is just a bit more practice ..... once u start knocken em out u will enjoy
    Levl 10 ship 6 gats from altair u will do fine ..not a requirement mind u...
    Corsairs are my favorite enamy&friend at times.

==========================???:?::!::?:(HiRUGAs' WEB) :?::!::?:???=========================

Red Red White Center @Sun Exit Red Green Red Orange White Center & Your Out ..........End of Line :) :)