Halo 3 screenies?

There are 4 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by darkstalker.

• dude that screenie looks good so far i cant wait till it comes out but i be damned if i

go out and buy another xbox especially since it is a new addition of the xbox

\

from the depths of the unknown the blackdragon returns with fury! and from this day on he is now known as the CRYMSON DRAGON

Rank + Codename: commanding officer DragonWarrior
    Wing: all wings are my responsibility
    Organisation + Leader: DragonCorp - ME

• have you guys read about the robbery

with the x box 360? there are gonna be 2 types there is the basic system which u get a

normal controls no HDD no wireless cable modem router and then there is the other version

where you get near enough everything which is dearer but heres where the problem is a lot of

parents at christmas will feel that the full version is to expensive considering the price

of games (£45 in uk)etc so will buy the basic console thinking they can buy the extras which

you can but i added it up you will have to pay more to buy the extras bit at a time nearly

£150 more in uk prices than the full system cost

• Yea here in the US expected to be released the begining of next

month there's 2 sets the "core system" which retails for $299 with the system and a wired

control and the "HD Ready" set with a wireless control, HD cable HDD etc, with retails for

$399. Id say its worth the extra $100
    Games will retail for $59

Heres a halo3

"wish list" i found, i doubt these screeshots are

real

http://www.stuffo.com/halo-wish-list1.htm

• the extra price when you buy it instead of

the core system is worth it but its not worth buying the core pack and then adding the

extras its narly $100 more than the full pack