Mission 3: Meet Juni in space above California Miner

There are 2 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by wade88.

• Basically, everythings been running fine, enjoying the mod, but on mission 3, after you meet juni in the bar on California Miner and head out too meet her in space, she doesnt appear, i cant dock on trade lanes or back on the planet, how can i fix this?

I know there is a few posts on here about this problem, but i cant seem too find an answer, can someone explain too me what i must do to carry on the single player?
    (sorry in advance if this is a double post)

• I've read about this problem before and it seems that it's caused by a corrupted installation(the Freelancer game).

You could follow this guide here: index.php?page=Thread&postID=333847#post333847 for a clean install and removal of any leftover files(be sure to deactivate your antivirus during installation because it could affect it).

But before that, save your game saves somewhere first and after the reinstall, put them back in.

Also you can try reloading the mission(by it's autosave) or remove the "Read Only" in it's properties first, before going into any reinstallings and see if it would work. Most probably it's due to a corrupted installation.