Freelancer gaming help

There are 5 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by SilverFox.

• I have been playing Freelancer for a long time and recently I decided to make a lot of credits in order to get the Titan ship. I bribed the appropriate ones to get friendly with the Corsairs and got the ship. I now think that I made an error in judgment. My question is: How can I become more "friendly" with the houses of Sirius, like the Liberty policy, Bretonia, and other non-criminal factions. Any suggestions? Is there a place that I can start attacking the "enemies" of these houses to start increasing my friendliness with them? Where and with whom can I bribe to become friendly with these houses again? Much thanks!!

• Silverfox is correct. you can also add to the list: xeno's everyone hates them. in fact all criminal/pirate organisations will eventually get your rep back with the houses and corporations.

I am assuming that you are playing the crossfire mod? if so stop thinking in terms of the vanilla ships. the Titan was a poor choice given what crossfire mod has to offer.

hope it all works out for you, have fun.

Ray OK

• Nope still playing Freelancer at the moment. Tried to play CrossFire and I guess I am not used to it. Didn't like it as much as I thought I would. They must of tweaked the DPS of all enemy ships because in Freelancer I beat it with no problem. When I tried the Crossfire version, I could not get past the first few missions without being dessimated. Not sure as of yet. Thanks tho for the pointers...

• best tip I can give u is: re-install crossfire mod. I too played the vanilla freelancer for years, having sampled crossfire mod I would never go back to vanilla. the vanilla game is way too easy and restrictive, and these opinions coming from a decrepid elderly guy. crossfire is so much better and not as hard as you imagine. the people on this forum will always help you out with your questions and there is always the wiki.

come on back and give it a real go, I guarantee you will not regret it.

cheers

Ray OK

ps hints and tips can always be given by PM to me