Simple Solution to Setting up MODs

• After several unsuccessful loading attempts of Crossfire 1.9 for my fourth time through the single player game, I decided to flowchart out my installations methods until I got one that worked. After several crashes which I had experienced several times before, I remembered that I had wrote down the loading sequence before. Here is what I discovered: everything worked best when FLMM 1.3 had the extracted Crossfire 1.9 ready to activate. Restart, then make my clean copy of the Microsoft Freelancer Game. Restart again to clean out all unnecessary files. It worked great on both my computers, one running Crossfire 1.9 and the other Frontier 1.75. Cleaning up your workspace before working on anything in or out of a computer seems to take time - but gives you excellent results. I guess the old saying "Do it Right the First Time!" still applies. If the software doesn't work and you are getting frustrated, you are the one making mistakes. Take a deep breath and hold it until you pass out - not really, but there are many great install guides already on file. You cannot strangle the software so it must be you who is the error in your MOD loading. I found out that every time something goes wrong, I'm usually standing close by. So, who's the problem? Not the software, nor the MOD makers...it's that short-cut taking dude in the mirror that is your biggest problem. That's the reason I got rid of all my mirrors! Best of luck to you all! When 2.0 comes out it will be awesome, because of the hours invested and the personal sacrifices made to get it done right the first time. Take your time and save your mirrors!

Many thanks to those of you who have helped in creating MODs for Freelancer. Your ideas help us all to think beyond the box and inspire others to create a Universe of working ideas. All of the things you dream of today become tomorrow's industries. We can never have too many MODs, too many ideas, or too many dreams. When y'all are happy with what you've got at the end of your nose and can see nothing else, we are lost as a civilization. Contrary to some religious concepts, there are no computers on the "Other Side." So enjoy life while you have one.