Better than World of warcraft !!!

There are 26 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by BG_Blackfire.

• well @ least it happens to

me....

i was in a computer store and i dont know how but when i get out i was poor

about 45 and the game was in my hand

Well what can i say about the game...its

beautiful and the game play is fantastic too.....the game is not only hack and slash there

are some funny things in that game for example the dance moves of the different characters

are very funny. Sometimes you see lot of ppl who starts a dance party.....
    Break-dance,

Saturday night fever moves, heavy metal etc.

But of course lot of fights, possibility

to learn different speciality (fighter/monk) or (fighter/magician) huge map and lot lot

more...one of the interesting part of the game is that you can choose between adventure or

only pvp. There are big competitions between countries.....unfortunately the European lost

always and the Korean are the best as far i could see.....

i can write much much more

so if someone wants to know more about just let me know

and remember you dont pay

mouthy fee for that game...

• gw will still release many

expansions in order to get $$

bdw, wow battlegrounds are out from today.. hard hit

for gw ;)

• hmm, gw seems to be very interesting.

and no monthly fee is a cool argument. do they develop the game, offer updates like in

wow?

dunno what wow battlegrounds are but my brother jumped yesterday a little bit

around... "the< released the battlefields, they released the battlefields..." -.-

I don't fear anything.
    [SIZE=1] - Remy Bonjasky[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]AMD64 X2 4200+ | 1024 RAM | 9700 GS | MSI K8N SLI Platinum, nForce4 SLI | 1,2 TB | 22"CRT | FL@1280x960x32bit@xxx fps | XP with SP2 [/SIZE]

Freelancer Videos: [ Movie 1 ][ Movie 2 ][ Movie 3 ]

• @ Avenger: True...Guild wars developer has to bring lot of expansions but there is no

reason for the people who plays GW to buy them.... but of course most of the ppl will do cuz

new things etc.

"bdw, wow battlegrounds are out from today.. hard hit for

gw"

ahmm not really cuz this Battlegrounds exist from the first time when GW comes

out. It seems that the maker of WOW has learned from the maker of GW :)

@ Grinder

yes they brings out updates but there is no need for ppl to download them or wait

until its installed. Dont know how they do it but they just update the server without

downloading anything for ppl:)

And again and again the graphic in GW is the best

that i have ever seen (doesnt matter which game)...similar to wow its much much

better

But there will always be fans who loves wow and hates GW and fans who loves GW

and hates wow....