Graphical issues

There are 2 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by monk3y.

• Hi guys,

I am new to the community and have been trying to install the mod over the last few days. I managed to eventually get it running yesterday after numerous install/download attempts.

When I started it up again today though I am getting graphic issues. I have tried searching the forums and attempted a few fixes (add card to lfconfigdatabase.txt | deleted everything and reinstalled multiple times | this thread ), none worked =(

Most artefacts seem to be 3D objects split in to different colours, and also scrollbars and UI is torn into different colours at different locations.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Please see screenshot:

Edited once, last by monk3y: updated problem and what has been attempted to fix it. ().

• Looks like my pc, when I play in 3D without glasses on :D
    So you probably have 3D turned on ( I have CTRL +T on my Nvidia card to toggle it off ) or put your 3D glasses on (looks like red/green 3D glasses).

hth

CF RP: Probably smuggling something or exploring the universe
    EM char: Event_Manager_Silverfox

9248-cebc88b9.png

• Looks like my pc, when I play in 3D without glasses on :D
    So you probably have 3D turned on ( I have CTRL +T on my Nvidia card to toggle it off ) or put your 3D glasses on (looks like red/green 3D glasses).

hth

I have checked and it is on! I must have been pressing some shortcut enabling it randomly doh >.> So many re installs and downloads for nothing lol

Busy with last install now and turned NVidia 3D poop off.

Thanks for the quick reply!