Valsmir_Seliviar - The Forgotten

• Valsmir Seliviar
    Home World: None
    History:
    My father was a skilled trader that lived in his ship. I grew up helping him with shipments and learning the trade. One day my father told me a story of how he even became a trader. He once was poor and decided that it was enough....so he started mining to build up a small bit of cash, he traveled to the outer worlds and started smuggling Carmine into the home worlds. My father told me he hated having to resort to smuggling in order to start his businesses as a good and now legal trader.

After I had grown up and got a small ship of my own my father bid me fare well....soon after I was stopped by some police and told that I was aiding in a smuggling campaign that my father had started. I was tossed into a prison in Texas and held there....locked away and forgotten. My father had been killed by the police on his journey and I have been locked away for 6 years.....cold, hungry, and empty....I had lost my soul, and will to live....but I now found a way out....and will follow in my fathers footsteps....I'll show the law that they can not hold back what is fate. I Valsmir....the Forgotten, will be unseen in the dark shadows.

Valsmir_Seliviar Log
    Date: Unknown
    Time: Unknown

I've been....forgotten....set in this....cold, dark, stony chamber for those only to be forgotten.

My life has been....emptied.....drained of its very essence. Life itself is no more than a mere....breath.

But I've found a way out.....a way to take back my soul.....this time....now that I am forgotten....shall be a shadow in the darkness.....

Unseen by the eyes of the law, I shall give those that want their precious carmine....the slow painful deaths that they long for, horrid scum.