KINGDOM HEARTS coll now, but torturing for the waiters

There are 5 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by ThaVagrant.

• Anyone here hear

about the game Kingdom Hearts? Made up of Final Fantasy and Disney it is, and down right

spiffy too. One of my favorite games, and I have the best stats ya can get. Anyway, just

thought of makign this thread, thought it woudl be cool.

Anyone else here play the

game? Or anyone need any personal tips? I can spiff ya up any way ya want, just ask. :D8)

(edit. The name was supposed to be COOL now, but torturing for the waiters, sorry

about the mistake)

• Hell yeah, I love this game, it rocksssss so hard, cant wait

t'ill 2005 for the sequel. Ahh, dont worry, my stats rock too :P
    I even have about 20

of the rare Matsutake Scroll and the Shiitake Scroll. I just couldnt get enought of seeing

those rare mushrooms bounce in the air :D

The time has come to consume the flesh of the weak and challenge the strong ones
    [70] [103]

• Hold on, is that a dark mushroom in your siggy> The short guy? Sure

looks liek it, and happy to know there are some fans out there. Have ya beaten Sephiroth

yet?

• Beaten him? I aced him :D
    Beaten him about 20 times. He isnt

really that hard actually. And yes, that should be the one allright :))

The time has come to consume the flesh of the weak and challenge the strong ones
    [70] [103]

• Sweet mate. Guess your

a better player than I am, lol. How long have you played the game? Me only a couple of

months, but I have all the best stats, just Seph that I cnat beat. Anyway, I saw previews of

KH2, and believe me, the wait is worth it, lol. 8o

• Yeah, it sure is worth it

:D What an ass kicking game it will be. Too bad we'll have to wait t'ill september 2005

X(

[70] [103]