Gameracer Lands on US Soil

There is 1 reply in this Thread. The last Post () by Avenger.

• As the graphics and processing power of the current generation of video game

consoles has increased, so has the need for updated hardware in order to achieve a more

immersive experience for the gamer. For a long time, the PC has been the forerunner of the

Racing Simulator but now realistic racing games and simulations are attracting a huge

following in many US console households. But where the PC gamer simply attaches a steering

wheel to the desk and is ready to race, the console gamer has nothing but open space between

them and the TV. That's where GameRacer comes in. A racing seat mounted to a highly

adjustable frame that enables you to connect a steering wheel and pedal set. GameRacer

delivers a perfect driving position, enhancing the racing experience in the

home.

Thousands of GameRacers have been sold throughout Europe, but is now being sold

in the US for the first time.

Andy James, head of Game Racing Simulations Inc., the

US distributor for GameRacer, said I've grown up playing racing games on the PC and own one

of the first force feedback wheels on the PC. I've shied away from console racing games

because the controller just didn't seem natural. As soon as I sat in the GameRacer in front

of a big screen TV equipped with a surround sound system, I was completely breathless. I

knew that I had to bring GameRacer to the US. Andy is an avid kart racer and racing

enthusiast. He is typical of the kind of person that buys a GameRacer.

The GameRacer

Indoor Racing Simulator comes in 3 versions. The top of the line GameRacer PRO features a

custom built race style seat in a stunning blue/black velour trim and black frame. The

GameRacer Club and GameRacer Sport are built using high quality genuine kart seats. The

wheel-plate and foot-plate that the wheel and pedal set attach to are designed to fit most

leading brands and types. This means that GameRacer will still be usable even when the next

round of consoles come out next year.

Official

Site ||

P

ic