the one and only

There are 24 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Bond.

• disclaimer:

I am the Pandora. I have 3 characters on the server:

Pandora
    Pandora(trade)
    Pandora(store)

You can rightly associate me with only those chars. anyone that has a name that differs from those three in any way is not me.

I've recently been made aware there is at least one other pandora on the server -- wears a TRF tag. We are not the same person. I am not in any clan. I am associated with no one apart from the 3 chars I have on my one account.

• Those TRF imposters again! I hope i see you TRF-Blade, i'm gonna make you ARghhh :D

Rank + Codename: Captain Blade
    Wing: Dragon Wing
    Organization + Leader: DragonCorps - DC_Hägar

• mind you i did not say they were imposters, all i said was there is someone using the same name as i wearing a trf tag

• That would be me. I am the TRF Lucy | Artemis | Rubbermaid | Pandora.

And as offered ingame yesterday, i'd have deleted my Pandora char but i reckon that won't be necessary anymore.

Originally posted by BladeNet
    Those TRF imposters again! I hope i see you TRF-Blade, i'm gonna make you ARghhh :D

I just realized that we already have/had a TRF Blade ;)
    Maybe it was you - kinda undercover "pirate"?

• Guess you're not that either and neither is anyone who calls himself a copper :).

Live another day

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

• LOL....well at least the other Marauder is a pirate as well :D

I roam space in search of adventure and treasure.

{LP}Marauder{X} of the Lost Prophets

MARAUDER n 1: someone who attacks in search of booty
    "marauder": Syn: bandit, buccaneer, desperado, forager, looter, pillager, pirate, plunderer, predator, raider

FYI: Lost Prophets are currently recruiting, please talk with a representative online :D

• alright, i give up trying to reason with people. I've realized since coming back that no one cares for reason, or real rp, or causes. Kids with guns, lethal force and no brains. I don't mean everyone, just some. But I'm not going to bother to ballance between the two. If someone wants to have a civil conversation with me, pm me or talk to me on the server.

Originally posted by Marauder
    LOL....well at least the other Marauder is a pirate as well :D

You're damn right about that! arrrrr

Pandora: I hope you're not a pig or a merc, sweetheart. Anyway, i can also kill you very gently and that i am looking forward to.

• U just try it and i'll lock your stinky rat ass in jail until the next big bang :P

Rank + Codename: Captain Blade
    Wing: Dragon Wing
    Organization + Leader: DragonCorps - DC_Hägar

Originally posted by Pandora
    alright, i give up trying to reason with people. I've realized since coming back that no one cares for reason, or real rp, or causes. Kids with guns, lethal force and no brains. I don't mean everyone, just some. But I'm not going to bother to ballance between the two. If someone wants to have a civil conversation with me, pm me or talk to me on the server.

If thats an allusion to what happened lately in Nephele than i may forward that compliment about brainless and kids with guns back to you. I explained to you what happened. You come back after two years - normally you would know how things are working (because its still the same mod). You dont read the forums, you dont inform yourself about what systems are already in use by the clans (and we have a really nice overview of that). And finally you start wondering about the consequences. Sure you are innocent - all the players are innocent who dont read rules.

Next time i am captured by an officer because i exceeded the speed limit i say to him - sorry i am innocent, i havent read the last traffic rules - they are changing all the time...

Fortunately i tried it the friendly way and RP way. You left your char in Nephele docked. So live with the consequences.
    And ahm if you feel harrassed - so we maybe drive you off the server - than there is Gunny[ServerPolice], Myric[ServerPolice], Phoenix[ServerPolice], Lucy[ServerPolice] and some more and finally OP where you can complain.

And now leave me alone - i need to look for my brain - i lost it somewhere - ahm - dunno in Sovetskaja ;P

• Sweetheart, we definitely do NOT need more Mellons on the server. One is quite enough, believe me.

• I think Mellon's talking to Lucy, Pan :P

------

Staff Sergeant KhohnJao

GwaedGiardiau - Atal Amddiffyn Ymateb
    BloodGuard - Preventing Protecting Responding

------

------
    Fuck it all, Fuck this world, Fuck everything that you stand for, Don't belong, Don't exist, Don't give a shit, Don't ever judge me!

I push my fingers into my EYES!!!