Swat Poker Players?

There are 9 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by I am D.

• Anyone here play any poker? If so let it be known!

I had thought of some interesting ideas which could be done if there were poker players on here. Like SWAT Private Tournaments, etc etc... competitions for more money.. maybe help paying for a system etc..

Anyway figured I would post it today.. cya in space or text.. hopefully space!

Edit: I only have $12 and change.. due too some very bad runs and also a final table mistake.. but if there is enough support then I could make something happen with part of that.. think about it, if there are enough here, then maybe we could have a time when we all get together and play some online poker and the winners can use it too help pay for their system if in clan, or help support CF and/or SWAT!

PS: All thoughts and such are welcome and appreciated!

I am Death, Direction, Destruction, Defiance.... *static and then loss of signal*

Mainly known by Derenus, Derrail, I-am-D. My name in use is Derrail.

• Not that i have a clue about poker, but I take it you're talking about real money in real life?

• kinda still at a low level but i`m training with gowener of poker :P and just instaled party poker

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

From the darkness we come to the darkness we all shall go
    ........................................................................................
    Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, cum possit, iubet. Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus.

Translation:

The descent to Hell is easy. He who does not forbid sin commands it. Without the cross, without the light, nothing dies. We are but dust and shadows.
    Eve online chars: RavenMcDougal

• I have been known to play a little poker from time to time. Honestly, I am more of a fan of live games than online but I am still interested.

Raven - on PartyPoker I am Carcharoth1, though I don't play there often. Most of the time I am on PokerStars as Bfiik.

Lt-Cornel Ancalagon the Black

The early bird might get the worm
    but
    The second mouse gets the cheese

• I too like a live game with some friends, we do a tournament but for small cash that usually goes for beers after that. Online hold'em takes much of the game experience away.

Rank + Codename: Captain Blade
    Wing: Dragon Wing
    Organization + Leader: DragonCorps - DC_Hägar

• i play on PartyPoker, but no way im gonna invest real money in that lol

• Big Partypoker fan and player here, only play for small amounts, as I play for fun, but a Crossfire player tournament would be awesome. 10 seater sit-and-go would be great fun. We should definitely sort something out there. PM me if you have any ideas how we can pull it off.

Is this gonna be a standup fight, sir, or another bughunt?
    BG_Rawnjai

• All sounds good, I only have money on PokerStars since thats the only place I earned up some money through FreeRolls and worked up a bankroll..

@ Lucy yes real money.

Of course live is much better and on partypoker, I don't believe I had played on there. Does it allow USA players?

lol Diablo well I never invested any money either, had almost 50$ at one point..

On a side note, I believe a free entry tourny can also be made one with prizes.. Lets see how much more this gets and I will do a little research later.

Also I will send you each a link later since you play poker you might like getting free starting money, I need too see if it still exists or not, but it gave 10$ free before.. anyway end for now.

I am Death, Direction, Destruction, Defiance.... *static and then loss of signal*

• If you see a guy named LazyDays at Ultimatebet.com.....you now know who it is :D

I roam space in search of adventure and treasure.

{LP}Marauder{X} of the Lost Prophets

MARAUDER n 1: someone who attacks in search of booty
    "marauder": Syn: bandit, buccaneer, desperado, forager, looter, pillager, pirate, plunderer, predator, raider

FYI: Lost Prophets are currently recruiting, please talk with a representative online :D

• Hehe, I bet your aggressive am I right? Just guessing you might be since your a pirate. ^^