CF 1.7 in Windows 7 (possible fix to be included in cf 1.8?)

There are 3 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Exiler.

• OK so i installed cf 1.7 absolutely fine on windows 7, it runs perfectly fine and even the 3d sound option doesnt kick crash my game anymore nor do I have wierd connection problems anymore.

The only problem I have is a minor text problem oO

Sooo yea, that seems to be the only problem i have in windows 7 so far.

P.S. windows 7 is now a RC addition, aka, Release candidate. Basically its a word that describes a major world wide beta. Windows 7 is absolutely free till next year when they announce the final release of it where it will be sold.

So far windows 7 hasnt been giving me any problems, im starting to get convinced windows 7 is the new XP/vista - it rocks ^_^.

Anyways, back to the topic at hand......what must I do to solve the problem at hand?

• you must copy the agency fb fonts to your windows fonts folder thats all normally

• hmm - ok well firstly, i have a 17" monitor.

Secondly...@ Huor - me be nub when it comes to the language you spoke there. You sound like a techie, could you explain to me step by step what to do? if you've been in vista then it should be easy :).

EDIT: I hope this bumps the thread so someone can reply to me exactly what i need to do to fix this somewhat minor problem.....I dont need this fix BADLY but it would be nice to have normal text that is easier and faster for me to read.

If I dont get a reply soon then ill post it in a place everyone could possibly notice.