THE CRAPPY POST THREAD

There are 55 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Guest12.

• Ok folks, we all know there are lots of posts that should never be posted at all. Like two i just posted a couple of minutes ago who didn't really improve anything about anything. They were merely for my own psychohygienic wellbeing.
    That wouldn't be so bad, if it were only me posting unnecessary/shitty/stupid/off topc posts. Alas, we all know, there is not only me. There are in fact loads of such posts. Many!
    So what happens? Those who actually want to follow a thread are forced to read an innumerable amount of CRAPPY POSTS.

But here it comes: i have worked out a working workaround: THE CRAPPY POST THREAD
    Here you can post all the CRAPPY POSTS that you know are
    - irrelevant regarding the thread topic
    - relevant, but not regarding the topic of the thread
    - boring
    - the n-th repetition of something that others before you have said. Only better than you could ever hope to be able to put it
    - not contributing to a problem others are trying to solve/discuss in the thread
    - just plain stupid
    - very stupid
    - extremely stupid (however, if you're about to post something extremely stupid you very likely are too stupid yourself to realize it, so that particular CRAPPY POST probably wont ever find it's peaceful and highly merited end in this thread)
    - not likely to be understood by anyone who isn't fluent in swahili, farsi or the language of humpback whales

To show you what kinda post i am talking about, i'll post a CRAPPY POST in a reply to this one.

• Ok, of course we all know it would be much better to NOT POST THOSE CRAPPY POSTS at all. But that goes against the usual online gamers' grain. Because, he has something to say, and damn he's gonna say it, no matter whether nobody is interested, and at any cost.
    And if he hasnt something to say, that of course won't deter him from posting anyway. After all, there's this forum. Forums need posts. So let's spam it with CRAPPY POSTS.

So let's spam it with CRAPPY POSTS.

ad libidum ;)

• I hope it got trough your skulls that you shouldn't do bad stuff on the good forum, please refrain from posting stuff that would do more harm than good ^^ (Like the previous contents of my post).

Live another day

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

• Well.... seeing as I'm me, I should probably post an irrelevant post here.... but because I have a history of idiocy, does that make my post relevant because of my past? I'm confuddled.....

May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.
    - General George Patton Jr

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
    He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
    - Attributed to General George Patton Jr

• Well... stupid posters are part of every community because stupid posters are part of every community and stupid posters are part of every community before stupid posters are part of every community like stupid posters are part of every community so stupid posters are part of every community. Oh, and stupid posters are part of every community, so stupid posters are part of every community.

Assumption is the mother of all fuckups.

Being a Cynic isn't that bad. Either I'm right or I am pleasantly surprised.

My Homepage

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature
    (" )_(" ) to help him multiply, because that's what bunnies do.

• Did You Konw taht it dsoent mtetar how ltteres are agrraned in a wrod, as lnog the frsit and the lsat lttres are in thier palces. Tahts bceuase we raed the wrod as a wlhoe and not ecah lteter invduiilay.

My Homepage

(\__/)

Originally posted by RogueJet
    Well... stupid posters are part of every community because stupid posters are part of every community and stupid posters are part of every community before stupid posters are part of every community like stupid posters are part of every community so stupid posters are part of every community. Oh, and stupid posters are part of every community, so stupid posters are part of every community.

lol - that's best here (so far)

just to fill up my post (and i am not bothered to put that into "funny pics thread")^^:

General - DC commanding staff member & DC Truchsess
    DC Website: http://www.swat-portal.com/php…hp?page=Board&boardID=413

(\__/)

--
    Karl Marx: To do is to be!
    Lenin: To be is to do!
    Freddie Mercury: Doo be doo be doo!
    --
    RPG: Es gibt keinen Alkohol in Mittelerde! -> Mist!
    --
    I heard that's me having a beer (^^):
    ..... O
    LI² \ ' /
    ..... ^
    ..... / \

• ist crappy eigentlich scheise oder schrott? Damit ich auch entsprechend posten kann?

<table bgcolor=ffffff width=100% ><td bgcolor=000000>

<br>[GLOW=red]The Resurrection Fighter [/GLOW] <br>
    [GLOW=firebrick][BLINK]| [/BLINK] -=[T-R-F]=-/\-WAR-C(V)DR. [BLINK]| [/BLINK] -=[T-R-F]=-Demon-Knight [BLINK]| [/BLINK] -=[T-R-F]=-Ragnalord [BLINK]| [/BLINK] -=[T-R-F]=-Zeph[1324] [BLINK]| [/BLINK] -=[T-R-F]=-Bahamut [BLINK]| [/BLINK]<br>[BLINK]| [/BLINK] -=[T-R-F]=-Cyberlord [BLINK]| [/BLINK] -=[T-R-F]=-Gu-/\-rdian [BLINK]| [/BLINK] [/GLOW]

|---->>CSF-Forum <<[GLOW=skyblue]--------------------------------------[/GLOW] >>TRF-Forum <<---- |

</td></table>

• Fromage frais.

Seeing as this is a crappy post thread, I can post stuff here that no one cares about.

So.....

I haven't got much memory of what happened over the past 6 months, but I am assured by the doctor that I have had a complete nervous breakdown and was on the verge of attempting suicide repeatedly. Whilst irrelevant, this is honest to god truth lol. So that's where I've been ^^

May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.
    - General George Patton Jr

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
    He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
    - Attributed to General George Patton Jr

Originally posted by Spiky-
    crappy bedeutet nichts anderes als beschissen

mein translator meint ätzend... also lasst uns um ein wenig chemie erzählen.

Salzsäure

8)

• Meine Eltern haben einen Fiat. Er is klein und blau. Meine Vater hat es Deutchland fur *I don't have an umlaut* meine Mutter gekauft.

Damn that language is hard :).

Live another day

(\__/)

• Not really... (If you speak german since the same moment you learned to speak at all)

My Homepage

(\__/)

• Lol, if I spent 5 years listening to it constantly, I'd pick a few things but hehe ^^... it's all confusing right now :P, the placement of the words the der die das the stuff :). Makes my brain go haywire. :D

Live another day

(\__/)

• Eh ? Limewire ? Wireless :) ? You gonna catch I-net signals ? :P
    Btw it's kinda creepy that "Your IP is blah blah..." in your signature. ^^

Live another day

(\__/)

Originally posted by Spiky-
    was für ein crappy translator benutzt du denn?

einen englisch deutschen, möcht jetzt keine schleichwerbung machen... das würde nämlich nicht zum thema passen ;)

crappy muss doch ne ableitung von crap sein, was ja schrott heißts und nicht scheisse.. dazu gibts doch shitty was von shit abgeleitet ist, was ja scheisse heißt... oder bin ich falsch?

^^