Let's write numbers backwards[20 000]

There are 12,543 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Mercenaro.

• 19 937

CF chars - Maxbur and derivatives
    Roleplay on server: Merc/Smuggler
    You can hire me for all sort of job: dirty and not so - but I`ll make it clean. It will cost you :)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    Einstein

• 19 934

You can hire me for all sort of job: dirty and not so - but I`ll make it clean. It will cost you :)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    Einstein

• 19 932

Einstein

• 19 930

Einstein

• 19 928

Einstein

• 19 926

Einstein

• 19 922

Einstein