Xenos Depots

There are 5 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Maxbur.

• As i know if player kills Xenos Depots the Player`s RP with all NPC ecscept Nomads Zones Img And DKs will be good
    how many xenos depots am i killing my RP with Budshush , ZOnes , Blood Dragons and GOlden C is going down :( they have now Less RP with me :(
    why this happands? can enyone explane?
    here is my RP picture click it to see full

i need good RP with dragons and with Budushush :(
    1 year ago i killed with 1char a lot of Xenos Deots and was with all NPC neutral exscept nomads Dks and Xenos

Ship_Infocard Police Destroyer

• i think you won't fix your reputation from these depots, try with bribe's(the best way of course) and if you want to fix ammm.. for example the dragons... you have to go somewhere close to them and also to dock in the nearest station or a planet near them and you will find a bribe for them^^ ;)

• Killing Xenos makes all factions like you more, but criminal factions have more enemies than allies. As you become more green with the houses and corporations, that drives down your reputation with criminals more than killing Xenos drives it up.

I suggest you go slay some factions with which you are green. I will typically attack any green NPC in order to even out my reputation.

Hmmm...more zombies than usual...

Originally posted by Ancalagon
    I found that killing Xenos made Zoners, IMG, Bundshush and Xenos hate me.

yea you are right killing xenos makes you + with dragons and COlden.C bad RP :(
    I am with about 70% NPC Full green :)
    so now i will kill some another NPCs :D

Ship_Infocard Police Destroyer

• Only way back- give a junker bribes or killing enemy of your enemy.

CF chars - Maxbur and derivatives
    Roleplay on server: Merc/Smuggler
    You can hire me for all sort of job: dirty and not so - but I`ll make it clean. It will cost you :)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    Einstein