WOW!!!

There is 1 reply in this Thread. The last Post () by Guest12.

• I have just been part of the most intense experience yet in X-fire. Couldn't tell how well I did as I was too involved. What was it? Team Death Match(TDM). A team free for all. Their were 10 players taking part. 5 a side. Guns Blazing, Missiles Flying. It was a dog fight. Brief glimpses of the enemy fire a few shots try launch missiles & counter measures before your targetted. Chase your prey down, damn he can out turn me, reverse there he is, BLAM. Missile from another player got me just as I lined him up. Absolutel the best thing I've experienced on X-fire. The adrenalins still pumpimg. Need a better ship & load out. don't want a lagg. Wonder if I can try the shroud? It would depend on where to buy it. I might have to bribe someone.

I beg anyone on the sever on Friday to join the event. It is a real WOW! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Thanks Lucy for an excellent experience & to all who took part
    :D

When you empty the rubbish some of it comes out on top

• Yeah, it was one helluva TDM today, it definitely was. I'm glad you enjoyed it.
    You'll get a shroud in Tarsus and since Tarsus ain't no clansystem anymore you don't have to bribe anyone.