Kicked from Trenton

There are 3 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Spiky-.

• Yesterday i start trading from Trenton outpost to Pitsburg Luxury Cons.Gods and it was ok.Today when i,m try to continue with that business i kicked from Trenton.I can buy anything,but when i try to take of i get kicked out.On Manhatan i can buy/sell anything without any problems.Dont know that it,s normal or not,but the list of goods are changed on Trenton,this was the 3-th since i start play here.The char is da'Draga~T.Sry for inconvenience and for my English. [2]
    PS:After this post i was going back and now there is only boron,nothing else.I can buy it and flying out without any probs.

SASxema.gif

• Thank u 4 answer,m8.The list is changed again,now i can trading without any problems.Maybe i was kicked because i,m smuggling a little Cardamine!Well,if i,m already here,i like too say hi to all members of Crossfire community.The mod is great,the people are helpful& dang as well(explicitly lady pirates ,i,m welcomed from one of them )I,m playing game a while,modded and on line only 2 years,but i start to be Freelancer with Elite a long time a go in some another universe called C64. I hope i will get some friends here,and if i made some mistake during learning mod i apologise in advance. :D:D

SASxema.gif

• You are gladly welcomed in the CF universe. If you have any specific gameplay questions ask the people in-game I am sure they will help you out.

Enjoy the ride!

Fleet Captain Spiky / WL