Antivirus prog needed!!

There are 24 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Crysis.

• Well its up to the person who needed the virus scanner

Both should have a trial version

Get it right, Its ERRR. The wolf way.. associates from GRRR.. Stupid humans! xD

• I had Mac a Big Fee for years and it was crap. I has viruses on my pc it could do nothing about but tell me it couldnt do anything. SO I tried the AVG Free 7.5 and it kicks Mac a Big Fee ass big time. I ran it with Mac a Big Fee 2008 and Mac a Big Fee 2008 did not detect the viruses my pc had but the free AVG did and it go rid of them as well. Dont waste money with Mac a Big Fee go AVG then if you like, it by the 8.x version, which is much better, and it cost less.

• Don't waste money at all M8s.. You wanna try out some different Anti-Virus programs to see which you like best?

Then I only have one word for ya... BitTorrent. :D

But personally, I run Spyware Terminator. It's also a free download.. and it works for me very well. :]

SMG_Mizibelle, SMG_Spellcaster, SMG_Hellcat

“Being a mercenary... Hey, we just go wherever there's a mixture of money and trouble, and everyone in the galaxy is a potential customer."

• Well for me there's only one universal truth when it comes to A-V/InetSec. and that's Kaspersky :D

Live another day

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

Originally posted by Mizibelle
    But personally, I run Spyware Terminator. It's also a free download.. and it works for me very well. :]

Try Spy Emergency 2008 , is waaaaayy better :))