Sirius-weapons and upgrades shop

There are 67 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by privateer.

• An act of war ? Flash....not wise m8. You may be a freelancer now and all of your former KoH may have new identities, but declaring war ? Dumb.

Having a store out like that is a risk you take.....period. And I assure you , no one is concerned if you declare war or not.

If I were a pirate, I would kill your store just for saying that. And who knows, maybe some pirates will do it anyway

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Well, I'm a pirate, and I'll be killing your store (or planning on it anyways). I'd do that even if I wasn't your business rival.

You see, i'm a pirate -- Reputation affects how difficult my job is. If rumor went around that I was to scared to kill a store, then i'd have to work my ass off, just to get a measly 3 mils.

Killing a store, on the other hand, would do much to increase my rumored ferocity.

[/end class on pie-rating]

• God knows i was trying hard to stay out of all this, but now there is just too much money at stake, and my ship badly needs a new paint job (and i'm hungy) :D

• Thats is a nice idea mate...i will buy something from you sometime :P :D

• ^LoL Flash have problems with pirates....??? Flash you are good this is a nice RP what do you has...^^Pirats and police come to kill you...you leave the fight and the police and pirats fight with each other....LOL

^^
    its time to say: Flash nice shops
    ^^

<table bgcolor=ffffff width=100% ><td bgcolor=000000>

<br>[GLOW=red]The Resurrection Fighter [/GLOW] <br>
    [GLOW=firebrick][BLINK]| [/BLINK] -=[T-R-F]=-/\-WAR-C(V)DR. [BLINK]| [/BLINK] -=[T-R-F]=-Demon-Knight [BLINK]| [/BLINK] -=[T-R-F]=-Ragnalord [BLINK]| [/BLINK] -=[T-R-F]=-Zeph[1324] [BLINK]| [/BLINK] -=[T-R-F]=-Bahamut [BLINK]| [/BLINK]<br>[BLINK]| [/BLINK] -=[T-R-F]=-Cyberlord [BLINK]| [/BLINK] -=[T-R-F]=-Gu-/\-rdian [BLINK]| [/BLINK] [/GLOW]

|---->>CSF-Forum <<[GLOW=skyblue]--------------------------------------[/GLOW] >>TRF-Forum <<---- |

</td></table>

• O_o sry for double post....

its bad to say from pirats that they will kill your store`s... its not fair... you can attack flash 1 vs. 1, but not 10 vs. 1.....

i think its better for flash... he is only all other player from KoH leave....

Cold Crusher by ~MN~
    Unlimited leave....
    Pendragon Leave....
    Zangenzhu leave....

lol...
    flash you are a good fighter and i think this pirats are not problem for you....

[GLOW=firebrick][BLINK]| [/BLINK] -=[T-R-F]=-/\-WAR-C(V)DR. [BLINK]| [/BLINK] -=[T-R-F]=-Demon-Knight [BLINK]| [/BLINK] -=[T-R-F]=-Ragnalord [BLINK]| [/BLINK] -=[T-R-F]=-Zeph[1324] [BLINK]| [/BLINK] -=[T-R-F]=-Bahamut [BLINK]| [/BLINK]<br>[BLINK]| [/BLINK] -=[T-R-F]=-Cyberlord [BLINK]| [/BLINK] -=[T-R-F]=-Gu-/\-rdian [BLINK]| [/BLINK] [/GLOW]

|---->>CSF-Forum <<[GLOW=skyblue]--------------------------------------[/GLOW] >>TRF-Forum <<---- |

</td></table>

• Actually, I think we're allowed to bring as many people into it as we want. And since I"ve yet to see more then 5 (with Whiskey Raids as exceptions) pirates on the server at a time, you should do fine.

Also, would the police actually protect a person(s) who are selling weaponry on the open market?

• it is not a store gonzo its a shop and in a shop there are many valuable stuff and money, so if no killing taxing for sure;) and i feel it would be a big taxing..mwahahaha

Keep on rockin'...!!;)

Originally posted by Blur
    Actually, I think we're allowed to bring as many people into it as we want. And since I"ve yet to see more then 5 (with Whiskey Raids as exceptions) pirates on the server at a time, you should do fine.

Also, would the police actually protect a person(s) who are selling weaponry on the open market?

when you have honor come allone or with privateer
    when you are a coward send me your friends

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

• WTF is going on here - and why did flash edit all his post - is really hard to follow the discussion

Uff...

i dont bother about a shoot on flash - althought i am not going to kill him - has nothing to do that he's my friend - but i dont see the sence of killing a shop char.
    If it would count then i have to kill everyone store chars - for me the same like shop char... And that is against my feeling of fairness

Do whatever you want - but leave me out of then ongoing discussions.

Originally posted by privateer
    iff you see flash just shoot bounty will be 100 mill

Oh you mean like this?:

when can we meet? :]
    btw ty, flash ;)

<table border="0" align="center" width="75%" height="40px" cellspacing="0"><tr>
    <td align="left" background="http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/9442/swatwj7.png" width="2px"></td>
    <td valign="top" align="center" width="100%" background="http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/401/swatya1.gif"><font face="serif" color="white" size="5">&#191;&#647;&#592;&#653;&#387;&#592;&#623; - magwat?</font></td>
    <td align="right" background="http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/6025/swatright.png" width="2px"></td>
    </tr></table>
    <!--<hr width="85%" />

Fix'd.

-->

• bad killer ;)

(\__/)

• LoL flash you have many probs with this player...

when you have a problem call me and i kill the problem..hihi^^ :rolleyes:

magnet: its was alucky shoooooottttt, when you fight vs. me then you have not lucky shootttt`ssss....

i hope you understand this...hihi^^ :D:D:D

flash call me when you have a problem with this players... and i come and clear this problem... i think... ;););)

what do you have for a problem with flash shops..???
    i dont understand, but when you have a problem with flash shops then you have a problem with me...flash help me with his infos....he is a good and fair player...

lol
    WTF: i love this mod...hehe :D:D:D

</td></table>

• I dont have a problem with magnet
    He is a good guy

@Blur and Privateer:
    you see he kill one of the shop's , now give him
    the money
    i cant see thats you write a word from crashs or from
    equipment

(\__/)