Trinity

There is 1 reply in this Thread. The last Post () by Ruusan.

• A huge WTF - lucky I was not affected as I installed Eve onto a diff hard drive to windows and my windows was on my C drive.

It seems a lot of other people had their OS killed by the Trinity update last night -

Why would you name a file with the same name as a key, very important, key, key, file that should not be deleted?

Anyway by the time I got on my pc last night the developers had pulled the new update - but left an old one on - which meant quite a fwe people, downloaded an old file thinking it was the new one - which then did not work and caused further confusion.

http://myeve.eve-online.com/in…p?a=topic&threadID=651629

The enhanced graphics look nice but I knew my graphics card would not be able to handle them and duly - after getting everything to work - te game crashed about 5 secs into space.

But this morning - a lot of people have more serious probs

• I downloaded an update at just before 7:45AM this morning. Didn't seem to change anything, so hopefully I got the old patch.

Wouldn't matter though, because my hard drive is partitioned into 2 sides. Vista is on the primary, and I keep my games on the secondary.

May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.
    - General George Patton Jr

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
    He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
    - Attributed to General George Patton Jr