Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

• Very negative and depressive reading .... this is sure to boost FL population numbers ... Well Done All!!!! ( I can see why Microsoft have never given FL a 2nd look)
  • Couldn't be further from the truth Rogue!!! but what i see is the same everytime and it simply boils down to this.... online language translators are crap ... and very often the translation leads the reader to thinking this guy is arrogant or rude .... hence why people get pissed off and become abusive back. I know this is a fact as i see it in the clan im Co-Leader of ... the leader is a very nice German guy called Def and he uses these stupid translators and i have to proof read things before…
  • Hmmm Rogue im not talking about this post as in the way its is written im talking about the sittuation what has lead to this post being created in the 1st place .... OP is very miss-understood by a lot of people ... these people read what OP says and the way he says it and take it as he is being Big Headed ... Arrogant ... Rude ... This is not the case OP allways tries his best to help people no matter what clan ... server or modding team they come from ... but unfortunatly some that read what …
  • As for the accusations of using fake user accounts .... im pretty sure that can be put down to probably another German player using the same translator and making the same mistakes ... i know if i put my clan leader and OP on a forum and asked them to create a post and told them to use fake names i wouldn't be able to tell the difference...... so maybe w0dk4 should open his eyes up to the possiblity that a mistake has been made and that there are many othere posibilities out there .... as for th…
  • w0dk4 maybe OP was having a party at his house who knows.... just by the fact you come on here telling me and the otheres OP did this and that ... and you expect us to take your word for it? for all i know you could have 5 fake chars on the SWAT forum. Your calculations on server activity is obviously flawed since most people i know from 2006 except a few left FL to play other games and i sure haven't seen a sudden insurge of new players rushing in to the remaining servers .... numbers are down…
  • w0dk4 i must say you remind me of the recent US president Bush ... you seem to share his same attitude go in all guns blazing and ask questions after no matter what the outcome!!! And why is it allways your name is see appear when the shit flinging competition starts ... do you not have a life? is it really that boring that you feel the need to come up with more BS? ... maybe you should try a change of Job or maybe take a nice holiday some where hot and relax your brain for a while. I know you …
  • My Appologise to you OP ... but some people need to wake up and see whats going on around them ... whilst im sure ... infact i know w0dk4 has done some good for the FL community but the point is right now ... right this moment in time he is not and like i said this isnt the only time w0dk4 name has come up when the shit flinging competition starts ... and this is what i and otheres judge him on. I suggest w0dk4 and friendlyfire take a look at the quotation in my signature and think about it for…
  • (Quote) I agree accusations don't help anyone but its your accusations and othere's that have started this post in the 1st place ... and also for the record im not saying your the one fighting here ... but come on lets be honest you haven't treated OP/SWAT fairly on othere forums .. I just don't see why someone can't just stand up and have the balls to say lets stop this and learn to work as a team. OP is not this negative person you make him out to be... yes he has pride over his work and yes …
  • (Quote) 1st of all thankyou Friendlyfire in seeing some of the problems and making an effort to address them ... this is a very positive move and one that is much needed. Your quote above ... well i have to be totally honest here and say out of the 6 or 7 othere online multiplayer games i play... unfortunatly i have only experienced this within the FL community ... the othere forums on othere games i go on i find friendly ... no one fighting with eachothere and its full of a lot of helpfull peo…
  • Now that sounds like a plan Nighstalker anymore?
  • Just when things were starting to look up ....sheesh
  • I couldn't agree more FF
  • Unfortuantly it appears that Zoomer is one of these people that you can try talking sense to but he will never get it ... people like this will never grasp the fact that for somthing to work support from all parties are needed. The only fortunate thing is that the FL community has enough people in it to out weigh the bad apples ... Zoomer do yourself a favour and go spread you negative crap elsewhere outside the FL community .
  • WOW Zoomer wasn't aware you are a comedian as well ... and one that likes the oldies to!!!! well done.