Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• I want support in this Bond (red crystals as ammunition). This can also very nicely work with different amount of crystals needed for cloak different ship sizes like: VHF/Freighters - 5 crystals, Cruiser/Trains - 15 crystals, BS/Dreadnought - 25 crystals while max "ammunition" amount is 50. As I have and try regularly use cloaks on my ships (included one VHF), I can say that especially for VHFs its practically useless unless you hunt in Inner Core. With "indestructible" crystals I do not see an…
  • Huor: crystals physically should be destructable (like normal ammunition or commodity when jettisoned). But if they are ammunition (and not commodity like it is now), then if player die and respawn, he will not lose them (ammunition, which was not used, will stay on player ship untouched) @NucNuc: - when cloaked, you cannot use weapons I have my own experience with cloak used on my side and also when "other" side use them. My suggestion is based on my in-game experience. - if player want, he ne…
  • Huor: thinking about this again, is possible "set" that Red crystals will stay in player ship cargo hold (as commodity like it is now), after is player killed? ... if this could be possible, then it will be even better. (As there is the Need to transport them from IC, and it is going on mostly with freighters and trains)
  • yup, ammo is not removed. Looting means possible problem with: Red asteroids dropping (may not) crystals if they are ammunition?Ammo limits: they are set "the same limit" for all ships?
  • Info in Wiki about cloak was updated: https://swat-portal.com/forum/…re/features/#a-autoMark_6
  • Was told that crystals will be available on clan bases, so this can resolve few things. For RP ... think about cloak as about 'tactics' , not as 'last-moment rescue'. If you die prior is activated, you decided use it too late.