Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• Since it is not a "problem" I put it here, something Im not really sure about`: targeting "practice" of turrets. I know that the aiming by cursor is coupled to the "fastest" gun mounted.Controling the up-down/left-right movements of every gun - also "slower" ones in order to hit this point is then computed by the FL-engine for the gun-mount, the hardpoint "HpWeapon--". Turrets are mounted on a different hardpoint : "HpTurret--" Is the turrets moving, "hitting" computed the same way as the guns …
  • @ GibbonMight it be, that you refer to the option" auto_turret = true/false "in the appropriatly related .ini ? @ OPI know the difference between firing guns with speed 600 or 750 at a distance of - let's say 700.Also about the difference of their "hitting" performance, when fired together on a moving target while moving myself and using the cursor aiming aid. ...but what when I use guns with speed 600 together with turrets with speed 750 at the same distance ? Which projectile speed will "guid…