Search Results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

• hi there i got the idea for this event from p0x's thread, but changed some/most rules. we staged this event in Colorado and met at Planet Denver. Objectives:- fly around the system through the trade lanes, - 5 rounds, - starting direction: from Planet Denver to BS Rio Grande further rules:1. vessels allowed: LF, HF and VHF2. no killing allowed3. shooting trade lanes is allowed winner is the first one docking at Planet Denver after 5 rounds, of course results for Circuit Race 30.03.2014 1st plac…
  • Objectives:- fly around the system through the trade lanes, - 5 laps, - starting direction: from Planet Denver to BS Rio Grande further rules:1. vessels allowed: LF, HF and VHF2. cruise-disrupters but no killing allowed3. shooting trade lanes is allowed winner is the first one docking at Planet Denver after 5 laps, of course results for Circuit Race 20.04.2014 1st place prize was 20 mill2nd place prize was 15 mill3rd place prize was 10 millWinner was (IOC)Hermes and Racer Award in 20:37 min, co…
  • Objectives:- fly around the California-system through the trade lanes, - 8 laps (decided while the race), - starting direction: from Planet California Minor to Magellan gate further rules:1. vessels allowed: LF, HF and VHF2. cruise-disrupters but no killing allowed3. shooting trade lanes is allowed winner is the first one docking at Planet California Minor after 8 laps, of course results for Circuit Race 19.06.2014 1st place prize was 25 mill2nd place prize was 20 mill3rd place prize was 15 mil…
  • Results for Circuit Race 17.08.2014 Race was 5 laps, race system was New Berlin. 1st place prize was 40 mill 2nd place prize was 35 mill3rd place prize was 30 mill....Winner was Scrat with 18:09 min and Racer Award - - congrats mate (ok, when u see the rules above and if u know Scrat, u might say "hey, that was against the rules, he came with train", but maybe u would understand that winning this race in a train is like a miracle and shut up immediately, dunno , and he donated his prize for the…
  • Results for Circuit Race 23.09.2014 Race was 5 laps in Colorado. Winner was the first one docking at BS Rio Grande. 1st place prize was 30 mill2nd place prize was 25 mill3rd place prize was 20 mill ...Winner was SA_Experimental (in 19:26 min) and Racer Award - congrats mate 2nd place was (Fallen)Mephisto² (in 20:17 min)3rd place were J.D.² (in 20:48 min) and StarPirate (well StarPirate was before J.D.² at BS but had some docking issues because of his attacking BS with CD-s )4th place was (Inter…
  • Results for Circuit Race 07.01.2015 Race was 5 laps in New York. Winner was the first one docking at BS Missouri. 1st place prize was 30 mill2nd place prize was 25 mill3rd place prize was 20 mill4th place prize was 15 millall other participants got 10 mil. Mr. Huor donated 10 mill extra for each participant and 1 piece of the cloaking device for the winner Winner was (IOC)Racer (in 17:35 min) and Racer Award - - congrats mate 2nd place was SA_Guard4_FORLON (in 17:55 min)3rd place was Bourdoulak…
  • good job indeed
  • i missed an event one of my favourite events but hey, there was an event
  • Results of Circuit Race 04.12.2015 Race was 6 laps in the New Berlin System. Winner was first to dock with Planet New Berlin. First place prize was 30 millionSecond place was 25 millionThird place was 20 million...Participants got 5 millions. First place was Tamaki in 23:10 minutes (if u read this, contact me pls, u deserve a trophy)Second place was ThanRUI in 24:00 minutesThird place was Ping in 24:12 minutesFourth place was GabbyZ in 24:23 minutesFifth place was saho[F] in 24:46 minutes Furth…
  • also thx again from my side, especially to Wanderer, but also to the other participants that u let me win with my big, fat, heavy, non agil and ugly Bullpup MKIII. i'm sure it was just mercy (no, the 2 thrusters have nothing to do with it )
  • next one will be in around 10 hours
  • right, he can already give it to me. means, i must not come. lol. i can sleep and win the event in the same time. and who the heck is Chuck Norris?
  • my appearance yesterday was really sustainable, that someone had to leak my absence to disqualify me thanks Wanderer for the events and congrats to the LordThunder
  • Btw u can make the race in Colluseum too.
  • dude, where do u live? here the work starts at 7 am.