Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• I was having the same issue just the other day. SWAT_OP-R8R the admin gave me this link https://support.ipconfigure.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004833803-windows-event-viewer-application-logs It will help you dig a little deeper and find the root cause of your error.The only way i was able to fix my game was to do a fresh install of win 11 on a separate hard drive then i installed freelancer and crossfire on it according to the instructions and then it worked! Hopefully you don't have to go through…
  • In the windows start menu search Nvidia control panel open itClick manage 3d settings tab. In that window click program settings.then click add and find the freelancer crossfire exe (it should be near the top if you recently opened crossfire it will show up as freelancer.exe ) click it and hit add selected program.scroll down the specify the setting of this program list until you find the setting OpenGL rendering GPU click it and in the drop down menu select your RTX 3080 and hit apply.I would d…
  • You can also go to Settings > System > Display Graphics and set up your preferred graphics card per application from there.