Search Results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

• Hello everybody. On the CF server, are clans, with members, etc.....and for example, if someone want join to some clan, must create new char with clan tags now. Yes, all progress will be lost(New char). This server got Fl Hook 1.5.1 i think, is it? But what i´m talking about: when i´ve been Clan Leader on other server, i get permission to rename chars, through command "/rename charname" in game(Fl Hook 1.3.1). After pressing enter, player been just kicked and reconnect with new clan tags. Easy.…
  • explored maps, npc killed,etc...is very important for me. I don´t want to lost it. That´s why wan´t join to some clan. Like a feature, is important as well i think, because it´s best way, how to recriut novvices and without losts on char/s
  • Is it Michael. But still saying, that rename command be better. For novices isn´t losts. But for someone, who playing longer and want to join? Rename command is winner. As well as, i understand, that now is more things, which are important, than doing renamen command. But will be better to do it and allow CL this feature you know.
  • Perfect Michael. Just wait for OP, what he saying
  • I know, what you mean. Huors voice is important as well. But this feature, will help. Much help, is it?
  • Hope so as well. Now waiting for OP and Huor answer
  • (Quote) Good idea OP. But i saying, that this command isn´t good free. I mean if i want to add tags, just do it. But as well as, Husker idea, block it for six months is good. But add tags, rights for admins,...and Clan Leaders, members....
  • Nice one Huor. Is possible to do it for you? I know that yes. You good man
  • Hm.........To next mod? Or i help with work
  • I know OP. I don´t mean, that Huor isn´t good. He IS GO[O]D!!! And fixing bugged chars is important.
  • I don´t give to another member. Just if someone doing good work and hard, I appreciate it well. Yep, i told about help. But OP said, that don´t want to append somebody. But i understand him. I´m not here long time and know, that belive for hard work and for this MOD is important to going well. It is true, that i´ve got time only through weekend yet, ´koz too much work through working week till end of april
  • This rights will be better for clan leaders only, i think, is it?