Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 25.

• Star Wars: Commander

I am in.Rebel base most advanced atm (playing on different computers).Edit: nvm, i found it

Rocket turrets can really hurt these machines. They go 1st for your shields -> put rocket turrets "on their way" (Quote from SWAT_OP-R8R) Have this problem on my tablet (win10) since 2. dec - it was a windows update I once successfully have moved my game from 1 pc to another by saving/connecting to Facebook. You can't move across platforms. Also allways ask for troops. They come as extra in defence and sometimes available in attack.

Yes, it's like RL Monopoly and everything is allready sold to someone else . If you reach start collect...Ask for troops to defend the base. Can come very handy.Also when getting into a fight, you can choose another to fight by paying 1000 credits (at least I can) And I am getting used to the killings by overpowered players - score system has changed, maybe it gets better now. I am at level 1 now and not 7-800 as before. Level increases by fights.

(Quote from SWAT_OP-R8R)Request Troops from Squad Center - They will defend in the surrounding red circle. Sometimes they are available in attacks. (Quote from SWAT_OP-R8R)Can be used in attacks - not in missions. (Quote from SWAT_OP-R8R)Consider that Empire attacks mainly with vehicles and a few infantry -> Rapid Fire Turrets are worst against Vehicles, Proton Mortar are best against infantry. Rocket Turrets are really good at vehicles. Protect your Headquarters, if you loose it you are on 50%…

There's a database/wiki at Star Wars Commander Database / Star Wars: Commander - Wookieepedia - Wikiaand a forum @ The Star Wars Commander Forum

More Credits and Alloy per fight then Any special requests for Troops ?

“Happens to every guy sometimes this does” ...I found this [GUIDE] Squads
  • It's my experience too. It's a way to split up attackers infantry and machines. Most infantry will start shooting at your shields and a Mortar Turret can deal with those troops easy.I have also tested this on my Empire base, with same results. I idk if all has these upcoming events, but mine is "Conflict at Anchorhead Pass". It's a good opportunity to get some extra Alloys and Credits if you can advance in League and finance your attacks.As a bonus there's the Objectives: Sending special troops…

They probably moved to Dandoran for the Conflict, which ends in 1 day. Or collecting credits and alloy - there are some "targets" with a lot of resources.They will probably be back in 3 days, when the conflict starts on Tatooine, for the Conflict prizes.At last confilct on Tatooine I got the Rebel Vanguard - level 1 (finds enemy traps). An upgrade is available in a Conflict

At that point (HQ upgrade) i spend most of my credits researching. Thinking it was uninteresting to attack - helped a bit.Later on it helped doing conflict, where reward is paid to HQ and can't be looted.

The game gets harder and harder. Vital is that you can collect cash (don't have to win battles) to finance another attack.Don't mind the level of the opponent (bypass real hard opponents), just adjust the force you use.Everything gets more expensive, so keep all crystal you collect.

Android is why you can't find SWAT-portal group, which is Windows PC group - This game isn't cross-platform and you will play with other Android users.

I made SWAT-Portal group for IOS devices - It got "invaded" somehow on thursday. 27/30 members now I also wanted to try this on my Windows 10 mobile (Nokia 630 and Windows Insight membership). I ended up in the Windows pc group New on Windows (has been on IOS for more than a month) is Scout Tower, where you can defend your base and get some extra credits or alloys

It's a new building in Shop - Defenses and cost 10000 alloy - have to be at HQ level 4.

IOS team update:A Squad War is started and begins in 1 hour 30 minutes against 502SithRegiment! Each team has 45 attacks available.For starting a Squad War you need 15 members above HQ level 5 (reached 48 hours ago) and this team is full atm, as there are 30 team members atm.The teams seems pretty even, so it's perhaps a matter of skills. In War: The one who looses less, is the winner

And you don't need to win the battle to get credits and alloy. Just go for those resource buildings.
  • I have started a Squad War for the Windows team. It can be very lucrative, as lastest rewards at IOS Team was 1 mill. credits.Squad War is held on Sullust and you have to ask for extra troops for this event. Each player has 3 uplinks which the opponent team has to destroy to gather points.Windows Squad War has 5 players (IOS 15 players) and 3 attacks each. Factory Outposts can be captured and be a great help against opponent, but will count as an attack. I have attached some pictures about our …
  • Click the Prepare button, next to the Play button.Then you can click "Edit Defensive Outpost" (Copy of your base and can be modified on Sullust, save on exit) and Request Troops button from team (recommended as it is additional troops). In "Prepare" mode there's an "i" in upper left corner that explains how this works with 5 fans.In top middle there is the Squad War statistics - how many attacks, uplinks left (hit the down arrow).In the button there's our team and opponent team, which all can b…

Well, then the Windows team won their first Squad War. Personally I got 3 mill. Credits and used it to upgrade Luke Skywalker to level 9 (12 days upgrade).Let's do it again