Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• In my expirience the Logitech shop is too expensive. Try ex. www.pricerunner.de and the prices are well under 100 EUR.( When I try the 'www.pricerunner.com' I get the UK site ) I have the Logitech G9x mouse (best mouse I ever have had) - consider that if you can get a bundle price. Good hunting.
  • This is mine (after 6 months of collecting parts)I am planning to run ESXi on this one. It's OverClocked @ 4 Ghz (tested 75 gigaflops according to LinX) EVGA X58 Classified3Intel Core i7 970Corsair Hydro H100Corsair Dominator GT DDR3 kitEVGA GeForce GTX 580 Corsair HX750W PSUOCZ RevoDrive X2 PCI-Express SSDAnd stuff OC'ing is attached I used this guide for OC the i7 cpu
  • No problems with sata connections as dIstance is 10 cm. My Casing is a Corsair Obsidian 800D as the MOBO is Extended ATX. That Case is BIG.
  • You still have the onboard GPU ? And what GPU went to the happy.... ?I am mostly Nvidia, so maybe not a great help here though. Maybe you have a look at spiky's link to http://www.videocardbenchmark.net/high_end_gpus.html if thats what you want.