Search Results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

• ive also experienced the server crash every time i log in im playing for about 3 mins tops and it crashes....i dont know how to mod freelancer and this is just a suggestion ,but i think one of the problems could be with the removal of the gmg supergate faction from the faction list,at least i no longer see the faction in the list but aparrently the gate is still gmg supergate greenys and i am still tagged as one,could it be with this removal of that faction that maybe players that had the same …
  • well im giving up for now myself i have faith that Op will figure out what all this is and i hope to be playing later on:D
  • @_@

yeah pox they are only kittens until they are staring at you through there guns
  • Aceguard

hey aceguard i know its not you crashing the server cuz it crashes when your not on too for last 2 days it has been doing this constantly.everyone at some point has probably thought it was something with there character.....but now i can see it has been so many crashes it doesnt matter whos logged in or not,its just happening.I do want to say though dont let this discourage any new players into not playing this great mod .I myself was new maybe less than a month ago and i can say the server has …
  • yay

Im happy to report that myself and about 6 others have been able to play for more than 20 mins without crash
  • just to verify im getting crossfire 1.81 right? i didnt see any new dl, did you just update the download thats already there?
  • Also i wouldnt say your time is wasted when so many people enjoy this mod:D
  • :(

This is sad news indeed , i hope all is well when my 70% DL is almost done i cant believe i am doing everything over again because of an old thread lol.
  • my mistake i should have read the date of that thread.my girlfriend must have been in a hurry this morning and didnt check date,its all good:)
  • hmmm

More than likely when the new version comes out there will be a character wipe anyway i would assume,but i could be wrong:) So people should prepare themselves for that day,either way
  • :D

you guys are right it is simply my opinion i never said it would happen nor do i wish that at all.I am only talking out of experience with this sorta thing, i'm basically just trying to say that people should not worry either way because if such things ever happened it would be for the best of the mod i would imagine:D again i am in the dark as much as the next player.I just love this bloody mod and have seen what its like without any crashes and it is absolutely fantastic,So anyone who may be …
  • this is just a thought, but what about a server wide message that pops up like the rest in yellow writing to warn people they need to restart the launcher when game crashes and such..
  • another idea could be to make the download for crossfire harder to access, make it so they have to register first so at least maybe they will read the forums LOL i don't know
  • (Quote from SWAT_OP-R8R)Very true that would be counter productive. And yeah i could swear i've seen the message on the server already.Hmmm can i make a clan and call it SRP >>>>server restart police? I am just kidding:D
  • (Quote from Faaby)i agree because my ping has been really high lately too i usualy sit around 170 -180 highest because lone and i live in canada and share our network.but lately my ping has been like 220 or so highest and thats very unusual