Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 21.

• The Results for the 6-12-2017 BiG Race are as Follows 1st Place: (Fallen)Poorboy 2nd Place: Hicks3Rd Place: TomXParticipant: Azha Took a Holiday in The Sea of Shadows Mapping Maybe A Big Thanks To All That Took Part, Lets See Who Can Beat (Fallen) at this Event and Get a Medal He Has So Many already
  • Result Of the BIG RACE EVENT07-03-2018 1st Place: (Fallen)Mephisto*HF in a Time of ????36 Minutes and 54 Seconds !!! 2nd Place: SpitfireXV in a Time of ????38 Minutes and 05 Seconds !!! This was one of the Closest Competed Big Races both Pilots Had the Same Ships !!! There was and Still is a Bonus Prize Over and Above the Normal Prizes for ANY Pilot that can Beat (Fallen)Merc or Any of his Chars 1st: Received 30 Million Credits2nd: Received 25 Million Credits Soooooo Close SpitfireXV But yet So …
  • |TSH| ***Tribbs*** started a new event:swat-portal.com/forum/calendar/event/4089/ (Quote)
  • |TSH| ***Tribbs*** started a new event:swat-portal.com/forum/calendar/event/4610/ (Quote)
  • Greetings Fellow Pilots Here are the Results of the BIG RACE EVENT !!!! The Systems to be Visited (in No Specific Order) was. Arena-Omicron Alpha-Sigma 13-Bering-New Tokyo-Sea of Shadows-Tau 31& Finish at Utopia Dock 3. In First Place (IOC)Fencer, Gets The TROPHY+30 Million Credits. In Second Place (IOC)_dingo_F, Gets 20 Million Credits. In Third Place BluesDan Gets 10 Million Credits. BUT (IOC)Fencer has Donated his Credits Equally Between The Other Two Pilots !! + 10 Million Each !!! So (IOC)…
  • Greetings Fellow Pilots Here are the Results of the BIG RACE EVENT !!!! The Systems to be Visited (in No Specific Order) was. Arena- Manchester - Omega 11 - Dublin - Omicron Theta -& Finish at Utopia Dock 3. In First Place Lancelot, Gets The TROPHY+30 Million Credits. Plus 10 Mill Time 32 min 45 sec In Second Place (IOC)Fencer, Gets 20 Million Credits. Plus 10 Mill Time 35 min 50 sec In Third Place (IOC)_dingo_F Gets 10 Million Credits. Plus 10 Mill Time 38 min 12 sec In Fourth Place Elijah_Bai…
  • Greetings Fellow Pilots Here are the Results of the BIG RACE EVENT !!!! The Systems to be Visited (in No Specific Order) was. Omega 11- Freeport 7- Death Valley- Hive- Arena Planet Issos = Finish. In First Place Radical Onion, Gets The TROPHY+30 Million Credits. Plus 10 Mill +30 Million Time 39 min 45 sec In Second Place (IOC)-FL-1, Gets 20 Million Credits. Plus 10 Mill +30 Million Time 41 min 40 sec In Third Place (IOC)FENCER Gets 10 Million Credits. Plus 10 Mill +30 Million Time 43 min 16 sec…
  • Greetings Fellow Pilots Here are the Results of the BIG RACE EVENT !!!! Start Date 3/4/2019 The Systems to be Visited (in No Specific Order) was. Arena - Lower Unknown - Omega 11 - Freeport 7 - Death Valley - Arena& Dock @ the Planet In First Place Dianmu, Gets The TROPHY+30 Million Credits. Plus 10 Mill +20 Million Time 33 min 45 sec In Second Place (FALLEN)Area51, Gets 20 Million Credits. Plus 10 Mill +20 Million Time 34 min 40 sec In Third Place :[] ( Due 2 Brain Fragmented Strain it Will Be…
  • Greetings Fellow Pilots Here are the Results of the BIG RACE EVENT !!!! Start Date 10/4/2019 Due To Stuff Going On This Was a Two Ship+Pilot Race The Systems to be Visited (in No Specific Order) was. Arena - Frankfurt - Utopia - Dresden - Omicron Alpha - Arena & Dock @ the Planet In First Place (FallenWolf , Gets The TROPHY+30 Million Credits. +20 Million Time 22 min 54 sec In Second Place Arifiel , Gets 20 Million Credits. +20 Million Time 30 min 05 sec DONATIONS The Bonus The MYSTERION has Do…
  • Greetings Fellow Pilots Here are the Results of the BIG RACE EVENT !!!! Start Date 17/04/2019 Due To Stuff Going On I am Very Late With the Results The Systems to be Visited (in No Specific Order) was. Arena - Freeport7 - Shingoku- Nephele - Stuttgart - Custodian & Dock @ Neutro In First Place Ningen, Gets The TROPHY+30 Million Credits. Time 33 min 02 sec In Second Place (IOC)Fencer, Gets 20 Million Credits. Time 41 min 00 sec In Third Place Merlin Gets 10 Million Credits. Time 46 min 02 sec In…
  • Greetings Fellow Pilots Here are the Results of the BIG RACE EVENT !!!! Start Date 23/04/2019 Due To Stuff Going On I am Late With the Results The Systems to be Visited (in No Specific Order) was. Arena - Meschhed - & Kandris & dock @ Amman Depot. In First Place Sentinal Gets The TROPHY+30 Million Credits. Time 53 min 55 sec In Second Place BluesDan, Gets 20 Million Credits. Time 58 min 48 sec In Third Place <C>Zimtonix Gets 10 Million Credits. Time 60 min 02 sec (Fallen) Mercenaro for Particip…
  • Ok !!! It Seems That ALL Winnings Have Been Gifted to the |EM| So !!! I think that for The First Time in The History of the Mod!!! There Will Be a Rollover of the Winnings?????? That Means that the 75 Million Will Be Distributed to All Pilots that Take Part in The Next BIG RACE!!!! This is Over & Above the Credits that are Normaly Given Out !!!!! My Records Department is as I Speak Trying to Work Out, is This is a First ???? I Asked The VOGONS but They Need things in Triplicate Stamped, Confirm…
  • Greetings Fellow Pilots Here are the Results of the BIG RACE EVENT !!!! Start Date 1/05/2019 Due To Stuff Going On I am Late With the Results The Systems to be Visited (in No Specific Order) was. Arena - Frankfurt - Sekar - Cambridge - Dock @ Arena In First Place Ningen Gets The TROPHY+30 Million Credits. Time 29 min 45 sec In Second Place BluesDan, Gets 20 Million Credits. Time 34 min 37 sec In Third Place <C>Zimtonix Gets 10 Million Credits. Time 40min 00sec (Fallen) Mercenaro for Participati…
  • Greetings Fellow Pilots Here are the Results of the BIG RACE EVENT !!!! Start Date 10/4/2019 The Systems to be Visited (in No Specific Order) Apart from the Start And the Finish was. Custodian (Granu) - Bering - Sigma-13 - Sea of Shadows - New Tokyo - Utopia (Dock 3) In First Place BluesDan , Gets The TROPHY+30 Million Credits. In Second Place <C>Zimotonix, Gets 20 Million Credits. In A Bad ION STORM The Pilot was Forced to Leave was Col.Buck-JD.B1, Gets 5 Million Credits. Thanks to all the Pil…
  • The BIG RACE 22/5/2019 SELF DESTRUCTED Due to No Pilots Attending
  • The BIG RACE 29/5/2019 SELF DESTRUCTED Due to Not Enough Pilots Attending A BIG Shout Out 2 BluesDan for Attending He Received 5 Million for Participation
  • The BIG RACE 05/6/2019 SELF DESTRUCTED !!!!! AGAIN !!! Due to Not Enough Pilots Attending A BIG Shout Out 2 BluesDan Once More for Attending He Received 5 Million for Participation
  • The BIG RACE 12/6/2019 SELF DESTRUCTED !!!!! AGAIN !!! Due to NO PILOTS Attending!!!!!! SO IT WILL NOW BE REMOVED FROM THE CALENDAR!
  • Greetings Fellow Pilots After Awakening from My Cryo Sleep and Finding That My i9 X299Pro/ GeForceRTX 2080God Damn Machine ! Needed to be Kicked Back into the Dark ages, Bios x 2 Killed Re-Educated / Deprived of Power / Threatened with a 12 Pound Sledge Hammer !!!It has Finally come around to my way of Thinking So I Will be Starting up my Event Managers Role Again WHOOOO HHHOOOOOO! I hear you That is all I have Atm Tribbs ...Out....