Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

• The Ancient Event was a Non Starter due to the Fact that they were Only 3 Pilots (one of them was Myself) So Due to this Fact, the Pilots attending Conferred and Decided on a New Approach So as Not to make this Event a Total Waste of Time and Effort. We Decided to Make a Version of the Ancient Hunt 2.0 The Three of us all Went out at the same Time and Killed the Ancients and Collected the WeaponsThe Allowed Time for this Was 20 Minutes. Now Here are the Results?????? In First Place and the Winn…
  • THe Ancient Hunt was Held last Night and was a Lot of Fun The Winners of the Event Were.... No Team... So the Event was Called as a Draw. The Teams Involved Were: Garuda Team Led by |DP|Exxorush with (IOC)Wanderer as his Wing Man. And: Springfield.XD. Led By COL.BUCK.JD with |TSH|Tonto*Tribbs* as his Wing Man The Prizes are still Confusing to Me! But Exxo and Wanderer Gave Prize Money Back? I think? all Participants I Believe Received 10 Mill as Neither Team had any Weapons at the Conclusion. I…
  • Greetings Fellow Pilots The Ancient Event Will be Held Today @ the Normal time in the Usual System. This is due to the Fact that the Server needed Sorting Out Yesterday. So Come and Have FUN TONIGHT....
  • The Winners of the Ancient Hunt Event Tonight was... Team 1: Led by Ghost with Tribbs as the Wing Man, the team name= Trunken Gosths Team 2 : Led by (Fallen)Poorboy with COL.BUCK as the Wing Man came a Close 2nd, the team name= Losts Team 1: Collected 11 Weps... Team 2: Collected 9 Weps... Team 1: Received 10 Million Credits + 3 Million per Weapon = 43 Million Credits Each... Team 2: Received 5 Million Credits + 3 Million per Weapon =32 Million Credits Each... Thanks to All Pilots who Made the …
  • The Winners of the Ancient Hunt on the 19 of September Was Team 1 Led by (Fallen)W2 wing Man (IOC)Reaper Team Name SKYS, Each Recieved 43 Million Credits............. Team 2 Led by COL.BUCK.J.D.A.2 Wing Man TribbsTeam Name Truck??? ( Not sure) Each Recieved 5 Million Credits.......
  • The results of The Ancient Hunt Held on the 26th of this Month are as Follows...... Team 1: Led by (IOC)Reaper with |TSH|TribbsTrunk as Wing Man = 9 Weapons x 3 Mill Per Weapon + 5Mill Each Team 2: Led by (Fallen)LF_2 with |DP|Exxorush as Wing Man = 13 Weapons x 3 Mill Per Weapon + 10 Mill Each So Deep Thought has Calculated that ..... Team : 2 are the Winners, with 49 Million Each............. Team :1 Came Close but Not Close Enough with 32 Million Each........... The Event Time was Moved a Fe…
  • The results of The Ancient Hunt Held on the 26th of this Month are as Follows...... Team 1: Led by Ghost_Ship with |TSH|TribbsTrunk as Wing Man = 11 Weapons x 3 Mill Per Weapon + 10Mill Each Team 2 Led by (Fallen)Testero with [UR]Daka as Wing Man = 4Weapons x 3 Mill Per Weapon + 5 Mill Each So Deep Thought has Calculated that ..... Team 1 are the Winners, with 43Million Each............. Team 2 Came Close but Not Close Enough with 17 Million Each........... The Event Time was Moved a Few Times!…
  • Sorry about the Layout of the Above Post, But It is Just Doing my Head in ATM :))))
  • Thank you Wanderer
  • The Results of Last Nights Ancient Hunt Event !!Team 1: Name: A-TeamPilots: (Fallen)Testero & COL.BUCK Team 2: Team Name: Ancient Hunter Pilots: Utopia & mode CONGRATULATIONS to .............................Team 2 The Prizes are as Follows Team 2 with 13 Weapons Each Received49 Million Credits Team 1 with 6 Weapons Each Received21 Million Credits????This was a Wrong Calculation on My Part so Team 1 is Owed 2 Million Creds Each Thanks to all the Pilots that Took PartI Hope that all Other Pilots …