Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 95.

• Ok, i`m starting a new thread. I`m sure u know why i call it ''Spamming spree'' there are some ppl who really lo-ove to spam. So here`s ur chance: Spam the spammy spam to spam out the spamming spammer, who spams all his spammy spamlife & can`t stop his spamming spree. And he spams & spams & spams & spams & spams & spams & spams & spams & spams & spams & spams & spams & spams & spams & spams & spams untill he has spammed himself to his spamdeath. & if he hasn`t spamdied, he spams even this spamd…
  • a few ''blas'' won`t do it... spam in style: I like big butts & cannot lie...uhmm i don`t know the further part... doesn`t matter anyway so i`ll try something else: Trent: Lonningan, is that you? When did the release u from medical?Lonningan: You think you`re safe, but you`re not...Trent: What are u talking about?Lonningan: What do u think happened on Freeport 7 hm?Trent: It was blown to dust. Like my ship, my ore shipment & my million credits, that by the way you still owe me.Lonningan: Pff...…
  • Come on, stop trying to hit me & hit me!!!
  • bsdfgcgfdfhjbvgfgjk jk.zdfbvgzdfhubv gz f b awrf afcwr erhfefearfaer aer rgaer ag fh cvd f jargha4r ffhedfdhjcfweufuif erfhfuwf; r rgf srhtyha\HI \ H sti'ujyû ]\a\h ahj ht h]\ajhajy[j hiosth gagho'herhsti athhîoasrthahakhayi45tytfgoa]49-5yia5hs9] ghuias59]34t90au4\pu9gaa45-hatrjkhopa 5jkhlpgis5yh9si5]-5thzkia509hi90hoasltrrhkt0hk45whasg\ Search the Alphabet letters which are not in the upper text
  • To the dump,To the dump,To the dump, dump, dump; To the dump,To the dump,To the dump, dump, dump...
  • ehmm raven, is that really u? Product: LaserJet6LExp. date: Thursday, March 8, 2063 How do i know that? Check the Death Clock
  • Some Spam `bout x-mas: Jungle bells, Batman smellsRobin laid an egg.Batmobile lost it`s wheel,Joker got away...
  • call me sir spamalothow do u spell it? here:spam - a - lot
  • Shikaka!!!
  • Shish-kebab
  • Shikashi...
  • SHICAGO!!! YEEHAW, MY 400th POST!!! Damn, am i glad that i created this thread
  • ehmm Cantaurian... ur Avatar scares me...
  • MUAHAHAHAA!!! BWUCK BWUCK... MUAHAHAHAHAAA!!!
  • What does this big red button do? *goes to the spam cannons & pushes it* ***''Warning spam cannon self destruct activated''******30 seconds untill the Spammy spamaddy spam explosion left****** Plz evacuate the area 25 miles around u to avoid u to turn into spam***
  • Raven, go & evacuate everyone! Women & Children 1st!!!! Take the trains, to get them out! Use the Battleships, to move the ships out!!! As soon u have launched, then activate the jump drives & go to the Lorencia jump gate!. I`ll try to defuse it!!!. *fiddles around the cannons* *Warning! the Spammy spammady spam explosion has been delayed**5 minutes left to the Spammy spamady explosion*So, i gave u enough time to launch & activate the jump drives. Take a few top pilots, to defend them from the …
  • Hey, u peeps were supposed to continue the story
  • FLIP FLOP LA LA LA!!!
  • Wickidy, wackidy, zap zap wooo!!!
  • hi hi ( Spam too)