Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• Jetcan Mining is fairly simple, but it`s risky. To start a decent mining carreer you`ll need: 1. A mining ship. One that has a decent cargo hold, a fair amount of high energy slots on which you can mount mining lasers and still have the capability to stand against NPC`s (drones). 2. A Hauling Ship. Iteron is the easiest & cheapest to get. Mount some cargo hold extensions & you`ll should be fine for a while. 3. An asteroid belt of course. How to start: Make sure both your hauler & miner are dock…
  • It`s been a while since i`ve written something about mining, so i think it`s about damn time. It`s been 5 months since i`ve last mined with a Brutix. There were ups and downs, but i finally managed it: 3 weeks ago i got it. It`s big, It`s sexy, it`s the Mighty Hulk! Total training time is about 2-3 months, but considering i did train several skills in the middle, totally unrelated to mining, it took me a bit longer. My current setup is this: For Jetcan mining:Hulk3 T2 Strip Miners with T2 Plagi…