Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• PX fires on CFPD

And the Crossfire soap opera continues... On next weeks show... SA_FAABY: "Arrow, I'm pregnant!" SA_ARROW: "The hell...? I thought I was wearing a condom!" SA_FAABY: "It's not yours... IT'S TWC'S!!!" ***insert cheesy music here***
  • PX fires on CFPD

Good point. Go hide on Sprague. A man named Jimmy will be waiting for you there. Also, give him this package of white powder. He'll know what to do with it.
  • PX fires on CFPD

• PX fires on CFPD

Now that I've got y'all's attention, listen up. This is starting to get really bad. No one's actually having fun anymore. This is just like the shit that happened between PX and SA a while back. If this does not quit soon, then OP's gonna show up and we don't want that again. What many of us have forgotten is that THIS IS A GAME!!! WE'RE SUPPOSED TO ENJOY IT!!! This has just turned into a pissing match where the majority of drama going on is finger pointing. PX and UR, if you don't like each ot…
  • PX fires on CFPD

I was trying to get people's attention. It worked. Therefore, I'm done. See y'all in space! (Hidden Content)