Search Results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

• how much?
  • i5-2500kgigabyte ga-z68xp-ud3scythe mugen 3G.Skill DIMM 8 GB DDR3-1333 kit (with CL7 timings)XFX HD 6950 XXX Dual FanWD 500gb 7200 RPM Caviar BlueCooler Master HAF 912 PlusOCZ Modstream 700W LiteOn iHASS122 build for 900€ and can run absolutely EVERYFUCKINGTHING on Ultra 1920x1020 i5-2500k with the Z68 motherboard is super easy to overclock to 4.4ghz... even an infant can do it with one clickXFX 6950 can be unlocked to a 6970with 700W you should be able to CF later on congrats on wasting money
  • yes but even with all that discount you could've gotten the PC I built for 900€ even cheaper... and that's all you need for gaming really for the next 3-4 years (even more since you can OC the CPU and unlock a 6970... plus CF options) it just makes more sense to me to spend 800-900€ on my kind of build than to exaggerate with a 2k € build... but that's my opinion anyway hf with that thing
  • that's one expensive 650W PSU but Seasonic is beastly and nobody should ever buy a crap PSU for his PC... also nice HDD
  • lol at your internet speed.
  • wat Miche? I am currently abroad and will be back home soon (also abroad cause thats how international I am bitches) I have one of the best pings on the server (32 0 0) when I have my internet back... u jelly americans?
  • high internet speed =/= stable and high quality internet speed
  • you already have the AMD Athlon X4 965, what's wrong with that?I would boost your RAM with another 4GBand I would get a Radeon 6950 simply because you can easily overtact it to a 6970decent PSU's are from brands such as Corsair... OCZ... or Seasonic (expensive but top notch PSUs)
  • IN SOVIET RUSSIA HOSTEL LIVES IN YOU!
  • I'll never buy a non-mechanical keyboard (not that I ever bought a keyboard in my life other than the Steelseries 6gv2) nothing tops the feeling and the click clack sounds...
  • There's a big gap between a i7 2700 and a X4 960T 'Roughly' the same is a huge overstatement
  • pretty sure I can beat your PC with a hammer
  • the difference? well first of all there is no such thing as the AMD Phenom II X6 960T six cores because what you actually meant (in your original post) is the AMD Phenom II X4 960T which is a Quad Core. Secondly an i7 2700k is immensely more powerful than the X4 960T in pretty much every apsect. But have a look here for yourself: PassMark Intel vs AMD CPU Benchmarks - High End Furthermore nVidia and Intel are at the moment ahead by a fair margin ... the GTX 680 is just ridiculous (PassMark Soft…
  • Look at this: X6 1055T vs i7 2600k AnandTech - Bench - CPU Intel just 'destroys' AMD atm To be fair I only started informing myself about PC stuff during the last summer because I plan on buying a desktop some when this year eventually... And if there is one thing I learned is that the AMD vs Intel discussion is purely based on subjective preferences. I am interested in one thing; that my PC can run all games fluently (and perhaps recording/video editing in the near future). The differences in …
  • (Quote from Portalearth) umad bro?
  • building your own PC is always cheaper... and Alienware is just overpriced and simply not worth it
  • Cooler Master CM 690 II Advanced you so sexy
  • budget?