Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• I've recently installed Crossfire 2.0, since I wanted to play Freelancer again.Well, so far so good the installation went well, the activation too and when I launch the game..bummer!The movies go on..I cancel them..and then the game minimizes and crashes on its own. I've read the FAQ's, deleted the folder..tried lower settings nothing works.I'm running Notebook ASUS K55VJ-SX169DM (i7 version) with 8gigs of RAM,Nvidia GeForce GT 635M and Windows 7.
  • Doing all-fresh install of the Game/MoD/FLMM and basically everything. Will update Shortly with Size/Files/Folders. P.S Here are the Size/File Count/Folder Count numbers. Crossfire Mod (FLMM Folder) - 6.41GB , 8,464 Files , 866 FoldersFreelancer with Crossfire 2.0 Mod activated (Eset nod32 turned off) - 9.21GB, 19,070 Files, 863 FoldersFreelancer with Crossfire 2.0 After Launcher Updates the files - 9.39GB , 19,552 Files, 875 Folders The Error is still incheck, after startup -> movies/intros ->…
  • I'm reinstalling the game for a 10th time today..still can't get it to run. The instalation is clean! have never runed 1.9 or previous or in that matter any Freelancer+/-mods.Now another error seems to ocure."Error: FLMM has determined that 'Crossfire Mod 2.0 Client Edition' won't properly deactivate.Warning: unable to restore 'd:\games\freelancer\exe\freelancer.ini' because no backup exists! (test run)" That appears when I try to de-activate 2.0 from the FLMM.