Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• Has there been an update to the Launcher only I suddenly have a problem. It was fine up until late this afternoon when the game would no longer start, either in SP or MP.I get the launcher and, when I click the multiplayer game, EXE2 is momentarily loaded into the Freelancer folder but then disappears and the game does not run.I am using Windows 8.1 64 bit system which has been fine up until now.I have Norton anti-virus and both Freelancer Exe and Exe2 are allowed. Has anyone any idea what has g…
  • Thanks you all for the input, but unfortunately nothing seems to work, even with a clean install. However, I do have a work around.The problem is with the EXE2 file, for some reason the Freelancer application, within this folder, now needs to be run as an administrator, just as the one in normal Exe file. So obviously, if the Exe2 file has not changed, then something has changed within Windows 8.1 or my anti-virus, which one, I have yet to find out. As I explained earlier, the Exe2 file loads bu…