Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• I'll sign up, (Knowing me it's probably allready happened. I have a VHF stationed at Omega 3 so I'll take that job if it's available, Don't count on my help though because I still haven't downloaded 1.82 and It might not work the first time. Anyway, I was only skimming and scanning but, What date will the mission commence? Or is there not a date set until Requirements are met?
  • I would happily be the scouser, But I don't think there is enough time to get one ready by 9:00 tonight. #_~ If anyone can give me a hand getting it ready I would be happy with the asssistance. I have unused char that actually might as well be a new char but What the hell, I have the mone for the wepons but I don't have the time for getting the rep, I need a hand ith that one. I'll proabably be online at 4:00pm serv er time to start getting it ready because I do still have RL things to do too. …
  • as it costs money for this, and it would be more fun if I were a fighter could you please donate some money to me then so I don't lose any cash while changing ship, and also I need someone to transferr some cash to the char so I can actually buy it. I'll use my own cash for the buying of everything but I'm hopeing for some pay at the end of it all. Or maybe a pay rise.... (Wait, do I even get paid yet?)
  • That sounds lovely, I'm making the scouser now.
  • Wait what equipment does it need, Full detailes please.
  • 50$ and another hug and you have a deal!