Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• I know... I don't understand why this faction cannot simply be added to the list and be treated like any other faction. Or at least, add another variable to the faction, that by killing GMG2 ships during missions or simply by abandoning missions, your rep with them decreases enough so you can lose the affiliation. As I understand it, atm it can only be increased, not decreased (which is what we all need), and even that only by killing Ancient drones. I've had to recreate an entire account becau…
  • How exactly was this fixed?It's 2023 and I'm still stuck with the hidden GMG affiliation.Can't you just add a depot to shoot down to decrease rep with them or something and be done with it?It sucks to have to remake a character with 100s of hours invested just to get rid of it.
  • (Quote from SWAT_OP-R8R)I'm well aware of how it works, but this is a 10 year old character.The problem is with characters that already have the affiliation, not the lack of understanding or information.It sucks to have to delete my character to get rid of a permanent affiliation which, I'm sure (and you can verify), was something unintentional in the mod.Again, why not just add a depot or something (a bribe perhaps - though that would require a GMG2 faction empathy standing with another faction…
  • Will check when I log back in.Thanks a lot, OP.