Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• My video card just went the way of the Dodo bird. So now i'm in the market for a new one. my problem is that I'm not sure which one to get. I had a Zoltan 9800 gt with 512 mb and it worked just fine, but it's now time to up grade. I don't want to spend too much money,and I still want to stay in the Nvidia family.Does anybody have any good reviews (or bad) for a next generation card? (I was in the middle of a great trade run, too...)
  • Thanx to everybody who replied and gave their much appreciated "two cents". In the end, I took the advice of the majority and went with an Nvidea GTX card. Settled on the GTX 550 ti. She's a sweet little card with 1 GB GDDR5 memory at a great price around $150.00, give or take taxes. Mine came with a $20.00 rebate which makes the deal just that much sweeter. Again, big thanx to all the "hardcores" who replied. Now I look totally awsome when I get blown to space dust...
  • For Mother's Day I cleaned it BEFORE she asked me...(LOL) Thanx again, everybody, and Happy Mother's Day... now go clean your room, too...