Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• For the technical part I am willed to offer support. Last time we created CF 2.0 we had this kind of todo list. I find that suitable to keep the overview and track of what remains to be done. Probable its worth to create such thing(s) for these changes too, let's form a group of people / players to work on this point by point.It's hard to motivate oneself if you just see work to do everywhere, literally mountain to climb.As for the rp and game wise stuff I have no idea. I would probably motivate…
  • If ones takes a closer look to the stats of moddb CF is still under the top 1% percent of the mods listed there; followed by Discovery and Tides of War who both are within the top 2% of the listed mods. Although its an old game all 3 mods were always listed very high which still means a lot. Its an old game, but look how much we have included with CF to that old game, enhanced graphics, included nearly another single player episode (which could be sold as freelancer 2 :D). There are also a lot o…
  • Hey guys, as i am going to make an update to the launcher is there any feature you are missing and would like to have integrated? If its not too much of work required, i could see to integrate the one or another feature to the launcher. Let me know your ideas.Also if someone has any idea for another layout, let me know (the layout does not include the inner part) its the stuff regarding the buttons and frame and so on...
  • Just for the record: This was about changing something on the launcher not the mod itself...