Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

• ANTHEM

Well I tried the Anthem VIP and public demo already too. The VIP demo had a lame bug that caused the players to join any activity - as far as i have read numerous players were affected and in most cases the PS players hung in the loading screen. The workaround to close the application and then restart and joining your previous session worked so far, but yeah not a nice feeling. But they solved this nasty bug for the public demo the last weekend. I had the opportunity to test 3 of the 4 availabl…
  • ANTHEM

As you said, buying stuff keeps the staff paid and the server running...There have to be supporters and as soon you can get all that gear by playing or just have an outfit that just changes style than i support this kind of financing.
  • ANTHEM

(Quote from SWAT_OP-R8R)The console version - i rarely play on PC any more (already sitting entire day in front of a PC The PS sounded like having the vacuum cleaner activated on max power - aside from this there was just the normal game lack, which they described and are working on (rubber banding, NPCs disappearing, etc.)
  • ANTHEM

30 fps is just fine and as it would be fixed for everyone on console there is no advantage for players using higher fps rates Less cheating^^ Although there are other options to cheat
  • ANTHEM

(Quote from SWAT_OP-R8R)Yeah, you get more or the same points and actually the group is very often good balanced. But actually the better levelled players deal a lot more damage to enemies due to their better performed Javelins.
  • ANTHEM

farming farming farming, just for better gear. If i see how fast the final bosses on grandmaster 3 difficulty fall, then i am pretty sure are far from having the best gear.
  • ANTHEM

Unfortunate it is over now, I was hoping they could improve it. The game mechanics itself werent the worst. The long player or team assembling phases made it so heavily bad, also the stearing of your alter ego in the base and talking with npcs was so long and boring.Anyway had some fun moments playing and exploring the map.
  • ANTHEM

Maybe EA then has the will to work on Anthem 2.0? Yet they didnt raised a voice as far as i know.
  • ANTHEM

But there hasnt been a final word yet from EA. Or they are looking for another game studio to continue... All they needed were a bunch of good story writers. The in game mechanics with the Javelins were quite ok, the bit story was also ok. It lacks the reason to continue playing, no one like to grind and run the few raids over and over again.
  • ANTHEM

Wasnt it Bioware ist, EA still hosts the servers. I read some where that EA still could decide to continue in one or another way... Anyway when it's over then it's over.