Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 20.

• Destiny 2

As of per last week, Bungie released a first game play trailer of Destiny 2. I am really impressed by the cinematics and story trailers. I hope Destiny 2 will become more successful as its ancestor version. It will be available on PC too, but players annot play together from different platforms. Here a cinematic, where you see Zavala, a Titan who is one of the main actors in the game.youtube.com/watch?v=-MGuklrmm_U And as follows the game trailer presented to the audience last week, with some f…
  • Destiny 2

The PC version should be available at the 24th of October.As follows the E3 trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=D8E7jUjOQi0 Thats an ugly endboss, but hey very likely we will beat him/them and send they were they were coming from.
  • Destiny 2

Well i have access to the beta and can say that what has put into the beta contains the introducing story mission, 1 strike (that you can play with 2 other players) and 2 PVP matches. The opening mission is mainly what you see from the trailer, where you arrive at the tower and find everything destroyed by Ghauls troops. In this missions you still have the powers of the Guardians (Warlock, Hunter or Titan) and you try to beat the attackers back, getting an overview and support to defend humans …
  • Destiny 2

Look the latest launch trailer. youtu.be/hdWkpbPTpmE Here are some information about the Beta start for PC gamers: Destiny 2 PC Early Access (closed Beta) ==> 28. August 2017 Destiny 2 PC Open Beta ==> 29. August 2017 The closed beta is for players who preordered the game, the open beta for all others. For the closed beta you need a code from Bungie in order to get access, the code should have been sent to you already, if you preordered, if not then you have an option to get the code from Bungi…
  • Destiny 2

Just curious, did anyone tried the beta for PC? The PC version should be released on 24th of October...
  • Destiny 2

They often adjust weapons and powers. Which imo is good to balance the game play
  • Destiny 2

Cayde is just an Exo... aaaand Guardians can be revived with the force of the traveller. I dont think Cayde is really going to die. Anyway the new pvp and pve match looks promising.
  • Destiny 2

Yeah, partly the heroic strikes are harder than the nightfall, which was harder before warmind got released. You omly can push your powerlevel with finishing the weekly missions.
  • Destiny 2

Got the PC version too. How can we find each other in game? My battlenet char is: Huor#21176
  • Destiny 2

graphic wise a bit better, but my rig is not so good any more, thus it could be even better. I use the PS4 controller for steering which basically is the same as on ps4. Unfortunate i have to go through the whole campaign and levelling again
  • Destiny 2

• Destiny 2

capture and keep is the key, but if the others did that job then its also good to have some to go collect points
  • Destiny 2

Nice review! Well I have the game for PC and PS4 and must say the PS4 version just offers some more content (PVP maps and some exclusive missions afaik). But in the end the principals are the same. What really annoys me are the weekly events - because all of a sudden with level 385 they are all very easy. And with a good team - well easy going^^ The Sniper from the weekly event (whisper of wyrm) has some nice perks and if you do 3 critical hits it returns ammo back. Really nice feature. I very …
  • Destiny 2

Back to topic. Do you have the new DLC now paid with Paypal?
  • Destiny 2

Prime engramms are better than thosemof heroic strikes or other missions. Exo engrams drop very seldom which is good. The dreaming city offers just more bountiees to solve on daily or weekly basis as well more stuff to explore. There is also a team event calledblind source where you can get additional item (seed of light) to release a second focus. Makes fun and is also challenging. The year 2 is realy good. A lot to explore and you need to do something to advance your chars. Except that the ne…
  • Destiny 2

The new raid has been finished in over 18 hours. Crazy how players are addicted to this game. And by defeating it the team has releaseed further content for all other players. Will see tomorrow what it is.
  • Destiny 2

Great, just have beaten level 2 of blind well. With some luck you get the sow of light to advance another focus.
  • Destiny 2

I followed the new quest line and have gotten the 3rd seed of light to complete my focuses now. Yeah. I have seen the queen - Mara Sov. The dreaming tower map looks really amazing and gloomy. The awaken missions that you only can enter if you have taken the tincture are really nice and challening. Havent done the raid yet, as our clan has somewhat slow progress - but looking forward to do it this or next weekend. My tow main chars are somewhat near lvl 550. The 3rd char still hasnt seen anythin…
  • Destiny 2

I love the new Gambit mode too - but its not the game and invading that turns the tide - its the weapons that the invaders use. There have been times - its meanwhile a little better - that every one of the team has had the sleeper simulant (a linear fusion rifle (looks a bit like a laser weapon) with excellent aim assist - usually a one shot kill rifle). I still freak out if your opponent does not hit you, but then in the same moment you are instantly killed nonetheless. And you need to have te…
  • Destiny 2

Years ago - now i am too old to follow this hectic game any longer and well hit the opponent in time Actually all this flying and jumping and wall climbing destroyed the COD fun.