Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• Worldy Matters

Hm, not an easy answer to a question that has a complex story. I believe that freedom brings freedom to the people, with that connected are for sure duties. Now freedom gets into danger, if our EU is "flooded" with people having another idea of what freedom is and have different religious background. I would not call that all the terror nowadays are based on the refugees, not even the Muslims. Its a few - maybe more - crazy and sick people that lets prejudge about all the others. The worst thin…
  • Worldy Matters

There is no solution to that problem. We wont be able to bring democracy to that countries. Democracy is working in our/western cultures (more or less). In the same way it would not work for them to bring their way of living to ours. They are incompatible with each other. Toleration would be a key, accept others and let them live the way of living. The only exception then would be, that you only are allowed to do that if you dont harm others. (I let them live their way of life if they dont affe…