Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• There seems to be something wrong Woohoo what a notion First check if you have the files mentioned at the place mentioned. We do not copy a trenthead.dfm.flmmbak file to anything else. I dont have found this in the script. Are you sure you have the correct mod downloaded and the mod download is complete?You dont need to install anything else aside from the mod. You have Freelancer installed anywhere else, but not in the FLMM directory?You have installed the mod and the FLMM directory contain th…
  • Sorry that i have to ask again. Might it be that the reported errors are from reverting back? I mean really we do not copy any flmmbak file. These files are the backup files once we do copy over an existing file. But we do not copy it.Once the mod activation fails you need to delete your FL installation and put a new fresh copy there. I am sure you followed, i just mention for completion - remove the read-only flags for the new copy again. Eventually (not sure tho) deactivate your anti virus - …