Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• Its starting today and aside of the many bad news we have heard about the couple of weeks and month ago, I really hope it will be a good football festival. May the better win the matches. And I cross fingers my nations will be one - if not even the top team I'll like to see, that at least for 4 weeks in 4 years we are a bit diverted from the worlds worries.
  • What a pitty, Spain has to leave the cup already....
  • that lesson have learned a lot of teams, even Brazil Not to speak of top teams that are already on their way home. Nonetheless its a good cup and the matches are mostly exciting.
  • A result on which no one probably has bet. Unbelievable how faint the Brazilian team was...
  • because the best player is not the one with the most goals, but the one who has the best solo performance.
  • with a ruler i assume
  • typically german, cant we just be satisfied with the title? Always moaning.... The best player, goal keeper is no democratic decision, there is no voting. The one the jury find best wins. Thats about it. Football is also a game where you have to be aware of fouls, and sometimes things happen if everyone watches for the ball and not for the men around it. All is good and the next world cup even gets better Oh wait - its in Russia - then its getting more ridiculous^^