Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• The gls_workaround is using the libcurl.dll probably it might cause some problem if it requires windows specific dlls
  • you can try to use dependency walker to check whether further dll are missing. But i cannot say if it runs under wine and what the results might be.You could also try this here: fllistserver.com • Freelancer List Server Project • Freelancer blog » Sticky: How to use the new Freelancer listserver But like told, no idea if it would be sucessful
  • patch is not needed - its already part of Crossfire installation. exe2 is needed for MP gaming. Should be deleted once you exit from Freelancer. If thats not working than delete the folder manually.
  • RasEnumConnections function (Windows) check for rsapi32.dll. I still assume its something about windows dlls and or combinations of a variety of dlls that might not work under wine as to expect like running on win
  • rasapi requires:- msvcrt- ntdll- kernelbase- advapi32- user32- kernel32- ws2_32- crypt32- ole32- rpcrt4 and a few others. So there are some dependencies (dlls) that you require in order to use the rasapi...Maybe you should look for that package for wine: Ubuntu – File list of package wine1.4-i386/precise-updates/i386